shape
carat
color
clarity

Trew Tungsten Dealer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hsawaknow

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have any idea where we may be able to pick up a Trew Tungsten ring at a discount online? Everywhere I have looked so far has had the same price as the B&M here in town. I really like the ring. It''s tungsten with a platinum inlay but I hate to pay 2.5 times cost.
28.gif

hsawaknow

Rough_Rock
Any thoughts?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw some Tungsten on overstock.com; I don''t know if that is the same as Trew.

I also saw some cool rings one boonerings.com

Hope that helps.

If the Trw Tungsten is what you want, simply go into the B&M that carries the piece and say you were shopping online and want a discount. It would not be unreasonable to get 20% off the price. Designers regulate their distribution and somewhat control the discount people can give so yo may not be able to get this much, but it doesn''t hurt to try. Sometimes you just have to pay to get the good stuff. Your jeweler is proving his worth by carrying a product that you cant find cheaper anywhere else. You can still ask for his best price though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results