shape
carat
color
clarity

TravelingGal and TravelingGuy - Photos and (maybe Video)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Place cards (a lot of their guests had already taken theirs by the time the photographer got to them.) I found the plates for super cheap and they looked like water, so I got the idea to put sand on them and use shells as holders.

SCAN0025.JPG

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
And of course, the cake (which I believe I have posted before.) It was included with the rental of the restaurant. I can definitely recommend Torrance Bakery. And yes, msflutter, I am a South Bay girl...lived down here most of my life, which is why this beach is so sentimental to me. I used to come and sit here when I was feeling blue, and the vast ocean made my problems seem pretty minor. Had lots of happy memories on the beach too, of course.

I''m up for GTG in the new year maybe. You''ll have to bring your bag...I have to for myself these bags which are causing such madness!

SCAN0034asdf.JPG

sluke

Shiny_Rock
Wow! wonderful pictures! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
How gorgeous are you??? You & your DH are so sweet together- congrats!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Traveling Gal,
Congrats! and thank you for sharing your beautiful photos-
you both look so in love and happy, and what a fun reception!!

And I LOVE that your brother was the man of honor- one of my faves is the photo of you 2 arriving together and him holding your bouqet
1.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Mrs and Mrs TG, thanks for the great pics - you both look incredible - and of course for our shots of the lovely visitor''s book!
41.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Great pics! Everything looks gorgeous!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your photos are marvelous and you are an absolutely GLOWING bride! You and your new hubby look so perfectly happy together -- congratulations!!!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
These are some of the best pictures I''ve ever seen! I feel like I was there--what a great time everybody was having. Your photographer did an amazing job of capturing the mood of the day. And your captions are hysterical. Everything looks so beautiful---LOVE the flower arrangements and place cards. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
36.gif

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
TG, your photos made me laugh and cry at the same time!!! The photos are just fantastic, and your commentary is too too funny! Love your expression after the drink ... and oh, the CROUCHING TIGER just killed me!!

Looks like it was truly a blast
36.gif

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
TravelingGal, I love your pics! You look beautiful, and you and your husband just look so radiantly happy! Your commentary is great (not to mention hilarious) - it''s ALMOST like we got to be there! Thanks for sharing!

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Your pictures are so much fun...as are the comments. What a perfect wedding!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Such wonderful pictures! You both look beautiful and so radiantly happy!
36.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
wow! everything looked sooo gorgeous! i totally agree about the video, as much as i love photography, there are somethings that video gets that still photos can''t quite capture!

can''t wait to see yours!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Travelingal, awesome photos, great commentary! I looked through them at work this afternoon and alternated between laughing my a*& off and needing a Kleenex, LOL! You and your DH have great style and panache, and the pics totally made me wish I''d been at that wedding! I think your choice of more candid shots in lieu of posed ones was on point and went so well with the casualness of the whole affair. If I had my wedding to do all over again, I''d want to hire you as a planner!
9.gif
35.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks again everyone.
1.gif

Ginger, maybe it''s not possible to post the video here. It was a large file and there may have been an issue with it. The PS Admin will get to it when they get to it, I reckon. It''s not professionally done...just some clips I put together to send abroad via online.

Monarch, you''d only hire me if you wanted the most stressful wedding experience of your life! I was TERRIBLE at planning my wedding. If you look carefully the picture of TGuy scooping me up at the beach, you''ll see that I am so disorganized that the price tag is still on the bottom of my flip flops. Hehehe. I only noticed it after the fact myself.

Just wanted to share one more thing...last night my cousin brought over a very sweet surprise. She saved all the shells from our cake as well as some of the other decorative shells and put them in a big glass container along with some sand from our wedding site. I was really touched, and it''s a lovely keepsake...

IMG_1945.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Oh TG your wedding looks like it was a blast! The photos came out beautifully! You looked just splendid and your hubby is so handsome! Congratulations Mrs. TG!!!!!!!
36.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
TG, your wedding looks so much fun! I was also alternating between tearing up and laughing hysterically. You both look so happy and radiant. Thanks for sharing all of the pictures.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TG, that is the sweetest gift I''ve ever seen. What a lovely keepsake of your wedding!

You know, I was the most disorganized bride myself...DH had to keep pestering me from setting a date to whether I would wear a veil or not, etc...and all the other details, because I just was not as into it as most brides seem to be! I really didn''t care whether the BM''s gowns matched the groomsmens'' tuxes, or what type of centerpieces we were doing, or really anything! I just wanted to marry my man and live happily ever after.

On the flip flop price tag thing: I would never have noticed, and still haven''t scrolled back to look at the pic! I don''t wann a know, lol! My mom came to our wedding with one navy and one black satin sandal, same style, on either foot. Not visible in pics, but she remembers and brings it up every time we talk about the wedding to this day. My attitude is and always has been, it''s ONE day, and not everything is going to go as planned, so why stress out about every little thing???? One can only control so much, ya know?
9.gif

jesterjigger

Shiny_Rock
TG I, like all the others, LOVED your pictures. My favorite was the one with this caption "The groom kept kissing the bride. The bride, very aware of her lipstick, tried to take it easy. The groom whispered during the kiss, "You can reapply." This photo is the bride''s reaction to the "tip.""

You''re pictures made me feel all teary and emotional like the couple of weeks leading up to engagement.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TG, I adore the photos of your wedding. The love and humor and fun really shine through the pictures. I love that in all of the pictures everyone is laughing. Also love the placecards, flower arrangements, and your cousin''s gift. Like diamondfan said, I really like the feel of your wedding. Oh, and your captions are hilarious!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh my goodness; you guys look like the happiest couple. Congrats. I loved the pictures.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your wedding looks like it was a BLAST! I love the pictures of you dancing/partying, now that''s the way to celebrate your marriage
9.gif

I bet your wedding will be the "talked about" wedding for many years with your families/friends!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results