shape
carat
color
clarity

Transitional Solitaire 1.40 ct L SI1 (EGL)

Jean_Jean

Rough_Rock
I’ve actually had this ring since 2017. It was purchased from Ivy & Rose and I bought it with the intention of trading up someday, but I’m so attached to it now I’m not sure if I actually will. I love the facet pattern so much, even though I’m still battling DSS! Anyhoo, here are a few of my favorite pics along with a vendor pic/close-up.
912A7A8B-6D16-420E-BB33-CA2EF1CFF288.jpeg A74D967C-CC1A-4C56-B631-6F3F7AEECE1A.jpeg
F98EA959-61A3-4B69-A8CE-C49715871A26.jpeg

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I love it, and it's my sweet spot range for size! Beautifully symmetrical in pattern and warm :love:
I want to know where you found that yellow band as I've been looking for something like it.

*second thought- just hand it over, yup all of it.:lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous ❤
That facet pattern is so yummy!
If you are struggling with DSS perhaps consider halo-ing her? Or a 3 stone transitional yummy ring?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is very pretty! I see why you hesitate to trade it in (I would too)!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a glorious diamond! Three stone? Cluster, perhaps, if you'd like to go up in size?

And yes!! Please tell us where you got that yellow gold band! It's gorgeous!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am SO glad you've made a thread on this most beautiful stone!

The facet pattern is perfection & I'm right with you - I'd never give this one up :kiss2:
Can we see some more pictures & a profile shot?

Jean_Jean

Rough_Rock
I love it, and it's my sweet spot range for size! Beautifully symmetrical in pattern and warm :love:
I want to know where you found that yellow band as I've been looking for something like it.

*second thought- just hand it over, yup all of it.:lol:

Aww! Thanks!

The yellow gold band is made by Bowman Originals, but it was an ebay find. I searched for a long time for just the right 18k laurel leaf band and I'm sooo glad I snagged this one. =)2

Jean_Jean

Rough_Rock
It’s gorgeous ❤
That facet pattern is so yummy!
If you are struggling with DSS perhaps consider halo-ing her? Or a 3 stone transitional yummy ring?

I hadn't really thought of a 3 stone, but that's a good idea!

Jean_Jean

Rough_Rock
What a glorious diamond! Three stone? Cluster, perhaps, if you'd like to go up in size?

And yes!! Please tell us where you got that yellow gold band! It's gorgeous!

Thanks! It's a Bowman Originals band, but I found it on ebay. =)2

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I'd love to see some profile shots too!

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
May I ask the diameter of the stone? It seems rather big to me.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful, the faceting is amazing!

Jean_Jean

Rough_Rock
May I ask the diameter of the stone? It seems rather big to me.

It's 7.10 x 7.19 on a size 5. Sometimes I think it looks bigger in pics than it does in real life.

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
It's so beautiful. The facets and colours and mesmerising. If it was mine, I wouldn't change a thing.

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Perfect faceting and the setting is also perfection. I would have a hard time letting that one go too.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
I echo everyone’s sentiments here RE gorgeous facet pattern!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can see why it grew on you if that was your original intention! Please don’t force yourself to upgrade for the sake of upgrading! It’s beautiful as it is. That said, each time that I have moved forward with an upgrade, I have been motivated to do so by a very compelling reason! First it was size. Then it was cut. Then it was clarity. Like I knew it was time. Sounds like you aren’t there yet and nothing wrong with that!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg that stone is glorious - the faceting is perfect and I LOVE the setting. Your stacks are bang on as well - love them all!! Thank you for posting pictures of them. I wouldn’t trade that stone unless it was for its bigger sister. Seriously perfect

Jean_Jean

Rough_Rock
I can see why it grew on you if that was your original intention! Please don’t force yourself to upgrade for the sake of upgrading! It’s beautiful as it is. That said, each time that I have moved forward with an upgrade, I have been motivated to do so by a very compelling reason! First it was size. Then it was cut. Then it was clarity. Like I knew it was time. Sounds like you aren’t there yet and nothing wrong with that!

Thanks for this advice. It really puts things into perspective. I think I’ll be holding on to this one for a while longer.

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
Your diamond and setting are divine. Would you share where you got your setting made?

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Echoing the sentiments here: beautiful stone, love the setting. And the bubble band and the 18k laurel band. All divine!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results