shape
carat
color
clarity

Transitional cut diamond?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry folks! Had a bit of an emergency so couldn't pick up the ring yesterday. Got it today and I LOVE IT! I need to take pics, but still dealing with family stuff so it might be tomorrow

Hope everything is okay. Of course that is secondary in importance to anything material but I’m glad you love it.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous! The setting, the faceting, the whole package is just everything you could hope for: So so glad that you decided to go with this one!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I love it. It's the perfect pattern.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice! Chunk and blocky faceting like you wanted, and of course seeing in person is the main test and you seem very happy!!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice! Chunk and blocky faceting like you wanted, and of course seeing in person is the main test and you seem very happy!!

Absolutely! It's probably darker in the middle than "ideal" but the pattern makes up for it in my eyes

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so delighted for you, @lovedogs! You must be thrilled—I would be! It looks right at home on your hand. Congratulations on making an excellent decision! :kiss2:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love this @lovedogs ! The stone is beautifully quilty and I love the setting too! Congratulations on your pregnancy. Perhaps you’ll always associate this beauty with this wonderful time in your life. Love it!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results