shape
carat
color
clarity

TPO Daily Deal

I really wanted to order TPO daily deal.... BUT, I wanted it longer. I''ve never had an issue with extra inches added before and the guy (customer service)... seriously told me to "BUY TWO necklaces" to get extra length added..

What the heck! Great customer service!
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif

I''m annoyed.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
If it was only a small amount of inches I don''t see why they would tell you to buy two. Oh well, its their loss of a sale!

Kaori Oku

Rough_Rock
They are probably only have a few necklace like this one and it is already in a necklace with the clasp, like they are selling for somebody or maybe they made it in China so if they break the necklace they just gonna have the extra pearls. But I am agree that even so, they can keep the pearl.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I have a feeling that all the strands are strung. It''s probably not worth it for them to break apart 1 strand, then restring yours to add a few inches. What can they possibly charge you? 10, maybe 15 bucks extra. But they''d be losing more in the process.

But, the guy should have been up front instead of saying "buy a second strand".

Maybe... I don''t know. I guess my major issue is that the last strand I bought from them had an extra inch and a half added, plus two left out for earrings. Those were for the blue akoyas... But these are obviously color enhanced :) and I can''t justify spending $200 on color enhanced pearls
(a second time!!) it''s ok. I went and bought 8 pairs of shoes :D

I haven''t made a pearl purchase since before may and it''s killing me. Lol

I asked about the current necklace and if I could get extra length, and again, was advised to buy two :lol: It's just so weird since I've gotten extra length before!

I don't MIND 18" necklaces but I feel like I'm choking if I wear anything less, and therefore, I don't. I've found sometimes 18" can really mean (17 1/4" or.. 17.5" which makes a big difference for my claustrophobic neck). It's not that I'm just being beyond picky, I just hate feeling like I'm choking. To be fair, smaller sized pearls I use more leeway but with larger tahitians I need to stick to my length rules. I have a 17.5" tahitian necklace and though it isn't "choker" tight, I FEEL like it's choking me. *sigh* most places will do the extra length though so whatever... :cry:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Bean,
I think that is rude of them to tell you to buy 2 necklaces. I am sorry this happened and I wonder if you speak with someone in charge if they can't do something for you? I do understand if they cannot add extra length for all the reasons already stated but the way the salesperson dealt with this situation was not professional IMO. They should have been upfront if they could not easily accommodate your request. It just might be worth a call to someone in charge for an fyi...If I owned a business I would want to know if my employees were turning off potential clients/buyers/business.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results