shape
carat
color
clarity

Toy Watch?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I''m guessing many of you have seen these... what do you think of them? I''ve had my eye on them for a while but just can''t decide if I like it or if they look cheesy/kid-like. Apparently lots of celebs are into them.

here''s the link: www.toywatchusa.com

toywatch124.jpg

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock

toywatch1655.jpg

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
My BFF has a blue one that she wears for all the Florida Gator games. I think it''s awful
14.gif
and relentlessly make fun of it! Maybe it''s bc it''s blue that it looks so cheesy and cheap. I''ve never seen one that color before. Have you tried them on?

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I kind of like them. I am put off that a lot of celebs have them though. They''re pretty cool looking, fun watches.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 5:36:38 PM
Author: Addy
I kind of like them. I am put off that a lot of celebs have them though. They're pretty cool looking, fun watches.
Most of those pics were taken at backstage goodie bag events. I doubt many actually own and wear them
1.gif

I've never seen them in person, but the plasteramic ones are cute!!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I definitely wouldn''t get a blue one haha... probably just the white/clear or mother of pearl style. I hadn''t noticed that about the celeb pics being at "events"! I don''t like them just because celebs do though... I just thought it was an added bonus.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the first one you posted...it is cute!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
I''m missing something. What makes these watches look kid-like? The sparklyness?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results