shape
carat
color
clarity

Totally minor yet odd issue. WWYD?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

E B

Ideal_Rock
You've all made me feel less like Mr. Scrooge, so thank you.
9.gif
I'll be heading down for a walk at the same time today, and throughout the day, I'll be keeping an eye out for them in case they feel like 'switching it up.'

If they're trying to catch the eye of a teenage boy who lives near me (and it's very possible- this neighborhood is full of kids of all ages), they can tan in his yard. Or, you know, the POOL area across the street.
11.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Now would be a good time to put up a fence around your space
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That would really annoy me too! I''d definitely tell them to move on. It''s your property!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Okaaaayyyy . . . very strange.

I would go out and say "Excuse me, can I help you?" and continue the conversation from there until it was clear to them that it is my yard and they are not welcome to be on it.

You could also yank their chain by asking them if they noticed that they were sitting on the chemicals that had just been put down to fertilize/kill the weeds/keep vermin off [hint] and then wonder out loud what kind of skin reaction they might develop.

Or, you could just let the German Shepherd out.
9.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d have donned my frilliest apron, squeezed up some fresh lemonade, garnished it with mint leaves fresh from my herb garden, pulled some conveniently frosty tall glasses from the freezer & waltzed the whole shebang out on a fancy tray to offer your guests some thirst-quenching refreshment. Then indian squat right on the grass with them & start "visiting". "How''s school?" "What kind of sports do you play?" "What colleges are you considering?"

Nature will take its course soon enough ...

31.gif
11.gif
31.gif
11.gif
35.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 12:04:05 PM
Author: MonkeyPie
Now would be a good time to put up a fence around your space
9.gif
Good fences = Good neighbours!

I HATE neighbours. Grrrrrrrr And I doubly HATE trespassing, nosey and interfering neighbours.

Bah humbug.

(Perhaps a passive agressive approach would work? Put a sign up in front of them on your property saying "Cheap Hoes, Buy 1 get 1 free")

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
I would start taking pictures of them left and right. When they complaint, I would just way "I am taking photos of my property for the newspaper!". :D

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Am I strange that this wouldn''t bother me in the least?

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would be bothered by this, it is your yard! I don''t think that you are at all wrong in wanting to say something if it happens again.

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 2:55:08 PM
Author: decodelighted
I''d have donned my frilliest apron, squeezed up some fresh lemonade, garnished it with mint leaves fresh from my herb garden, pulled some conveniently frosty tall glasses from the freezer & waltzed the whole shebang out on a fancy tray to offer your guests some thirst-quenching refreshment. Then indian squat right on the grass with them & start ''visiting''. ''How''s school?'' ''What kind of sports do you play?'' ''What colleges are you considering?''

31.gif
11.gif
31.gif
11.gif
35.gif
OMG...I love this one and if they did not get that hint. I''d let them know that the price of admission to my primo side yard includes some trash bags and the lawn mower in the future.
31.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I would go out and sunbathe RIGHT next to them if I was non-confrontational.
If they didn''t get the message I would mow the lawn right next to them. Who wants to sunbathe with all that noise? However, I personally would just say it out right, "Hey girls, is there a particular reason you are sunbathing in my yard?" But I AM confrontational. At least in these kinds of situations.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is just bizarre! I would definitely say something if they do it again. You''re definitely not a Scrooge!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
So weird!

I was in my apartment the other day and looked out the back door and saw an extension cord on our patio! The guys working on the chimneys decided to go into my private, enclosed patio and plug in and use MY electricity. I had no clue how long it had been plugged in but told them them no way jose!

I just can''t believe the nerve that some people have! I REALLY like Deco''s idea though. hehe

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 2:55:08 PM
Author: decodelighted
I''d have donned my frilliest apron, squeezed up some fresh lemonade, garnished it with mint leaves fresh from my herb garden, pulled some conveniently frosty tall glasses from the freezer & waltzed the whole shebang out on a fancy tray to offer your guests some thirst-quenching refreshment. Then indian squat right on the grass with them & start ''visiting''. ''How''s school?'' ''What kind of sports do you play?'' ''What colleges are you considering?''

31.gif
11.gif
31.gif
11.gif
35.gif

hahahah Oh my GOODNESS! Deco!!! And use goofy terms like "groovy" and "hip."

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 9:25:08 PM
Author: LostSapphire
That would have been the perfect time to set up the lawn sprinkler.
27.gif

They''ll get the message.

LS
LMAO!!!! Perfect!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results