shape
carat
color
clarity

Totally Artificial Beverage

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Was practically bottle fed Coke, orange soda (Crush or Fanta)7Up/Sprite and diet Pepsi as a kid. No one liked Tab. Then drank Diet Coke in formative years until mid thirties. Now, only soda I drink is ginger ale or ginger beer ...mixed with whiskey. I drink mostly St. Croix flavored waters. But once in a great while a very cold regular Coke with lots of ice can hit the spot.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Was practically bottle fed Coke, orange soda (Crush or Fanta)7Up/Sprite and diet Pepsi as a kid. No one liked Tab. Then drank Diet Coke in formative years until mid thirties. Now, only soda I drink is ginger ale or ginger beer ...mixed with whiskey. I drink mostly St. Croix flavored waters. But once in a great while a very cold regular Coke with lots of ice can hit the spot.

Mixed with Whiskey. Now we’re talking. Did you ever enjoy a dark and stormy? Idk why that comes to mind as there’s no soda in it whatsoever but oh it’s yummy. :lickout:
Dark rum with Ginger beer. So good on a cold wet windy night. Or day. :)

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, You are making me thirsty...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
Taxing or banning soda? Yeah, should be right up there with heroin or murder even. :roll:

That kind of nanny state makes me want to go off the grid for sure.

Except how will you indulge your soda habit if you are off grid? ;)2

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
LOL I don't even remember these commercials. Does anyone remember them?

I remember the girl in the bikini. Because of course drinking lots of soda helps you look like that. :lol-2:

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
I may be wrong... (very possible...) but I think the CO2 in carbonated drinks also leeches calcium from your bones??

If it does, that is far from ideal for ladies, who seem to suffer more with osteoporosis!

It's the phosphoric acid in a lot of the sodas that causes the problem.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results