shape
carat
color
clarity

Total Cake Disasters--Sad but Hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, so I was doing my usual perusing of every random website on planet earth today, and I stumbled across this gem of a blog. Here''s two posts from the site of particular interest.

Post 1

Post 2

Enjoy, ladies!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow. Wow. Wow. I have tears in my eyes from stifled laughter. That last one in the second post was... astonishing.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
OMG those are awesome! I really hope that I will be the kind of bride that could find that funny, after being a bit peeved. I''ve had a couple bad cakes in my lifetime, one told me that I was turning three, I was turning 22, and another told me Congralulalions. They forgot to cross the t''s.

brooklyngirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness! Well, if these make any bride get samples from her baker, all the better!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh.
My.
God.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Wow. Thats pretty darn horrible.

I find the most shocking one the brown ribbon/fresh hydrangea cake.

The bam-POO is pretty funny too. My thoughts exactly...

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 4:53:19 PM
Author: redfaerythinker
OMG those are awesome! I really hope that I will be the kind of bride that could find that funny, after being a bit peeved. I''ve had a couple bad cakes in my lifetime, one told me that I was turning three, I was turning 22, and another told me Congralulalions. They forgot to cross the t''s.

HAHAHA! See, that''s exactly why I''ll never be a baker! I made a birthday cake for my friend, Ethan, on his 20th birthday...but I had already started the, ahem, festivities a bit early. Ethan showed up early (this was supposed to be a surprise party, but he figured it out and decided to crash early just to be a brat). I got irritated because the cake was stuck in the pan, and he walked in right as I was trying to get it out, startled me, and I dropped the whole thing, which broke into a billion pieces. Too stubborn for my own good, I plopped it on a plate anyway, pushed the pieces together, melted the icing, poured it over the top, and drunkenly inscribed the cake with "Happy birfdey, Efan." The cake lives on in legend as "Pangaea Cake" hehehe!

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
AWESOME!!!

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
Doodle,

1. I''m still looking at that site, and

2. I just laughed so hard that my dog starting barking at me.

Thank you for posting it-- I needed that! LOL
9.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
omg that just made me nervous that my cake will be messed up lol

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock

tlh

Ideal_Rock
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Yikes!!!

White Orchid

Shiny_Rock
Check out some of the other cakes on that site - I almost died laughing! Thank you for the link, it made my day!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
HAHAHAHAHA!!

My face hurts, my sides hurt and I just peed a little

The darth vader one is hilarious

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Did you guys see the jump drive one?!?! HEEHEHEHEEHE! oh, and the Christmas cupcakes where all the "ho ho ho" logos are upside down! WOW.

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
I love that site! I stalk it at least on a monthly basis. "I want sprinkles" is my favorite.

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
oh my! Those are horrible!! Looks like they made it to the ceremony site though. I don''t think I could have managed that one. I''d be pissed.

I guess you could always let the store know you''ll bring it to the reception with a huge sign next to it so EVERYONE knows who made it.
11.gif

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
This is the best site EVER!!! Maybe I just REALLY needed a laugh today, but I just spent 20 minutes in non-stop laughter. The princess and frog ones are fantastic!!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that blog!

My sister sent DH''s gross groom''s cake to that site. It was of the human body, the left side showed the muscular system, and the right showed the skeletal system. And it was red velvet, of course.
Everyone loved it, it was gone so fast I didn''t even get a slice. (There are pictures of it on here somewhere.)

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t stop!! Check out this bride''s cake!!!

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2008/05/when-brides-have-no-budget-or-taste.html

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, those are terrible!!!! I''m glad some people were able to laugh about their cake being a wreck, but I would have been in tears!! (Not the happy, laughing ones either!)

dboatsupreme

Rough_Rock
HAHAHA that''s hilarious!!! I love the bamPOO one.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
This seriously is the things my nightmares are made of...being the producer of one of these monstrosities...

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
32.gif
39.gif

*shock*

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! Hilariously funny BUT one more thing to worry about for the wedding!!
38.gif
9.gif

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this site! Gives me a good laugh every time. The bam-POO was hilarious.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
LMAO These are crazy. I''m a horrible cake decorator and I''m pretty sure I could do better than many of these. The poor poor people who had to see these cakes on their wedding days
38.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
WAIT! STOP! I can''t even imagine! They are hysterical to look at, but god help the person who ruins my cake! Unreal!

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
There''s a reason I have a substantial @$$. Even with the BAMpoo cake, I just can''t help but wonder if it tastes good! I could forgive a wrecked cake, but only if it were truly comical--if only messed up enough to be annoying without meriting laughter, well now, what''s just wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results