shape
carat
color
clarity

Total Cake Disasters--Sad but Hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, so I was doing my usual perusing of every random website on planet earth today, and I stumbled across this gem of a blog. Here''s two posts from the site of particular interest.

Post 1

Post 2

Enjoy, ladies!

Wow. Wow. Wow. I have tears in my eyes from stifled laughter. That last one in the second post was... astonishing.

OMG those are awesome! I really hope that I will be the kind of bride that could find that funny, after being a bit peeved. I''ve had a couple bad cakes in my lifetime, one told me that I was turning three, I was turning 22, and another told me Congralulalions. They forgot to cross the t''s.

Oh my goodness! Well, if these make any bride get samples from her baker, all the better!

Oh.
My.
God.

Wow. Thats pretty darn horrible.

I find the most shocking one the brown ribbon/fresh hydrangea cake.

The bam-POO is pretty funny too. My thoughts exactly...

Date: 3/19/2009 4:53:19 PM
Author: redfaerythinker
OMG those are awesome! I really hope that I will be the kind of bride that could find that funny, after being a bit peeved. I''ve had a couple bad cakes in my lifetime, one told me that I was turning three, I was turning 22, and another told me Congralulalions. They forgot to cross the t''s.

HAHAHA! See, that''s exactly why I''ll never be a baker! I made a birthday cake for my friend, Ethan, on his 20th birthday...but I had already started the, ahem, festivities a bit early. Ethan showed up early (this was supposed to be a surprise party, but he figured it out and decided to crash early just to be a brat). I got irritated because the cake was stuck in the pan, and he walked in right as I was trying to get it out, startled me, and I dropped the whole thing, which broke into a billion pieces. Too stubborn for my own good, I plopped it on a plate anyway, pushed the pieces together, melted the icing, poured it over the top, and drunkenly inscribed the cake with "Happy birfdey, Efan." The cake lives on in legend as "Pangaea Cake" hehehe!

AWESOME!!!

Doodle,

1. I''m still looking at that site, and

2. I just laughed so hard that my dog starting barking at me.

Thank you for posting it-- I needed that! LOL
9.gif

omg that just made me nervous that my cake will be messed up lol

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yikes!!!

Check out some of the other cakes on that site - I almost died laughing! Thank you for the link, it made my day!

HAHAHAHAHA!!

My face hurts, my sides hurt and I just peed a little

The darth vader one is hilarious

Did you guys see the jump drive one?!?! HEEHEHEHEEHE! oh, and the Christmas cupcakes where all the "ho ho ho" logos are upside down! WOW.

I love that site! I stalk it at least on a monthly basis. "I want sprinkles" is my favorite.

oh my! Those are horrible!! Looks like they made it to the ceremony site though. I don''t think I could have managed that one. I''d be pissed.

I guess you could always let the store know you''ll bring it to the reception with a huge sign next to it so EVERYONE knows who made it.
11.gif

This is the best site EVER!!! Maybe I just REALLY needed a laugh today, but I just spent 20 minutes in non-stop laughter. The princess and frog ones are fantastic!!!

I love that blog!

My sister sent DH''s gross groom''s cake to that site. It was of the human body, the left side showed the muscular system, and the right showed the skeletal system. And it was red velvet, of course.
Everyone loved it, it was gone so fast I didn''t even get a slice. (There are pictures of it on here somewhere.)

I can''t stop!! Check out this bride''s cake!!!

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2008/05/when-brides-have-no-budget-or-taste.html

Oh my, those are terrible!!!! I''m glad some people were able to laugh about their cake being a wreck, but I would have been in tears!! (Not the happy, laughing ones either!)

HAHAHA that''s hilarious!!! I love the bamPOO one.

This seriously is the things my nightmares are made of...being the producer of one of these monstrosities...

23.gif
32.gif
39.gif

*shock*

Thanks! Hilariously funny BUT one more thing to worry about for the wedding!!
38.gif
9.gif

I love this site! Gives me a good laugh every time. The bam-POO was hilarious.

LMAO These are crazy. I''m a horrible cake decorator and I''m pretty sure I could do better than many of these. The poor poor people who had to see these cakes on their wedding days
38.gif

WAIT! STOP! I can''t even imagine! They are hysterical to look at, but god help the person who ruins my cake! Unreal!

There''s a reason I have a substantial @$$. Even with the BAMpoo cake, I just can''t help but wonder if it tastes good! I could forgive a wrecked cake, but only if it were truly comical--if only messed up enough to be annoying without meriting laughter, well now, what''s just wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP