shape
carat
color
clarity

Toronto Purchase E-Ring, expert opinions welcome!

netcbc

Rough_Rock
Hello all, went through lots of research on this forum, I learned a lot...

I think I must've saved a great deal over being from a brick mortar store however you'll have to educate yourself and know exactly what you want.

I searched lots of sites, whiteflash, bluenile, etc.. I narrowed it down to Toronto adamas-intl.com and uscerted.com as both offered online prices but face to face dealings which was awesome.

I ended up with adamas-intl.com as they were able to offer a better price then uscerted.com and was available by email and phone at anytime. I dealt with Errol and he was really great and patient, once I choose the diamond, we met up in person to complete the transaction, he brought me over tp hwgem.com for an appraisal, got the plat ring I was looking for and brought me to a old school setter who let me watch him do his thing, the whole experience was awesome!

If you contact Errol, just let him know Gary referred you.

Experts please weigh in to let me know what you think of the ASET.

So here it is, I asked for a conservative appraisal but still came back quite high, oh well.
HWGEM%20Cert%20Edited.GIF

netcbc

Rough_Rock
ASET

ASET185.jpg

netcbc

Rough_Rock
Couldn''t take proper macro shots, was in the vault, don''t mind my ugly finger lol

collage185.jpg

netcbc

Rough_Rock
Last one

collage1852.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks pretty good!

You changed your screen name, right? I remember your search.

When is the big proposal?

netcbc

Rough_Rock
I did change it as the miss''s discovered the board lol what do u think of the aset?

netcbc

Rough_Rock
Proposal thinking about July, working the nerve up lol

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
The ASET is not particularly well taken and I am crap at interpreting them for princess cuts. You have seen the diamond and love it, and you paid a good price and the appraiser said it was a goodie. I think it passes the test! It looks really nice in the photos you posted!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/10/2010 12:21:58 PM
Author: luckystik3
Proposal thinking about July, working the nerve up lol
Do it tomorrow
27.gif

netcbc

Rough_Rock
lol well the pressure is on, I mainly was just "looking" around, then got quite caught up in it all and noticed prices start to go up, so I jumped on it..... now just gotta work out one small thing, the proposal lol

well that pic is of my pinky lol, but she does have small fingers ring size 4.5

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, she must have a teeny tiny finger because the rock looks HUGE!

You can make a thread to post any ideas you have in Proposal Ideas if you want any feed back or help. Unless your waiting for a special occasion don''t wait till July! It''s a crime to keep that beauty hidden away in a box.

netcbc

Rough_Rock
I got plans in the works so should be good, just gotta look at insurance now.

Kinda surprised I''m not too freaked out...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results