shape
carat
color
clarity

Toronto buyers beware: Jasmine’s Fine Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock

I’m passing on my bad experience in hopes that no one else in our community has to suffer.

I had a terrible experience with the owner, Jasmine, after I paid them to re-set my center stone in my existing setting. The workmanship was terrible, but not worse than her customer service.

She has two locations in which to avoid:

1235 Bay Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
2364 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON, Canada

Toronto: If you are looking for a good jeweler in which you can TRUST and create a long-lasting relationship – this is not the place.

Be careful who you do business with.

2.gif

I''ll *bump* this topic every now and again to keep the Toronto public safe. I''ll consider it a PSA.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock

Basically, I tried to save myself the commuting time by going to my regular Jeweler (stupid), and Jasmine’s assistant said that they could re-set the new stone in 3 days.

When I picked it up, and not only had she lost a melee (presumably in the ultrasonic), but they had also set the center stone crooked! One of the prongs were clearly "off"; higher and slightly thicker than the other 3.

I took it back and asked that they fix it so that I could keep my appraisal appt. with Harold Weinstein.

When the ring wasn’t ready on time and I expressed my frustration with the situation, the owner, Jasmine, started ''sounding off'' to me that she was doing me a favor by resetting the ring and that there was nothing wrong with the workmanship in the first place.

In essence, she stood by her workmanship and refused to acknowledge that I had any right to be dissatisfied by the job done.

In the end my setting suffered damage (and is now being ‘salvaged’ by my out of town jeweler). Jasmine''s actually set the prongs on top of my diamond pave halo.

She did not make any attempt to ‘follow-up’ to see if I was a satisfied customer. She really didn’t care.

That was my experience.

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
Oh how terrible! I''m sorry about your terrible experience.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results