shape
carat
color
clarity

Torn between 2 Princess Cuts... which one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VonHugenstine

Rough_Rock
I have found two Princess cut stones that I am interested in at UnionDiamond.com, and I am having one of them sent to Bill Lieberum "RockDoc" prior to purchasing. The delema is my indecision between the two. Which sound I send? Perhaps some comments or suggestions from the more descerning eye would help.

Diamond #1 $7,026
Measurements: 6.31x6.03x4.49 mm
Carat: 1.50
Color: G
Clarity: SI2
Depth: 74.5%
Table: 66%
Girdle: Medium to Thick
Cutlet: None
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Very Good
Fluor: None
"100% Eyeclean"

Diamond #2 $7,781
Measurements: 6.54x6.50x4.86 mm
Carat: 1.74
Color: I
Clarity: VS1
Depth: 74.8%
Table: 69%
Girdle: Slightly Thick to Thick
Cutlet: None
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Very Good
Fluor: None

Thanks for your help.

twirl.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Gee, hard to choose. I think if it were mine, I'd choose #1 because of the higher color and smaller table. I'm not good with measurements, though, someone else will have to tell you if #1 looks square. The length and width are a lot closer in #2.

VonHugenstine

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the reply Hest. I was thinking that the smaller stone would look larger because of the smaller table, and therefor larger crown height %. Is that a correct assumption?

VonHugenstine

Rough_Rock
I decided to have diamond #1 sent to "RockDoc", I can't wait to see how it performs.
9.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Oh, sorry for the late reply. Rocdoc should definitely give you a good evaluation, though! Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results