Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Topaz and Diamond Ring

sebastianblue72

Rough_Rock
i just bought this ring. i have no idea if the topaz is considered precious, or imperial or just golden? at some point i will have it looked at. it is the most lively topaz i have ever seen. changing color, depending on the light source. and the way it comes alive in the sunlight. i love it no matter what. its almost 6ct. surrounded by .35ct. in diamonds and set in a heavy 14k white/yellow gold setting.

Attachments

VDK1

Shiny_Rock
i just bought this ring. i have no idea if the topaz is considered precious, or imperial or just golden? at some point i will have it looked at. it is the most lively topaz i have ever seen. changing color, depending on the light source. and the way it comes alive in the sunlight. i love it no matter what. its almost 6ct. surrounded by .35ct. in diamonds and set in a heavy 14k white/yellow gold setting.
Very nice classic design ring! Is it a "Imperial Topaz”? It is called " semi precious" gemstone!

sebastianblue72

Rough_Rock
Very nice classic design ring! Is it a "Imperial Topaz”? It is called " semi precious" gemstone!
Thank you! I'm not sure if it is indeed an Imperial. I know topaz is considered a semi - precious gemstone. I meant that there are some that are called Precious and or Imperial. But I'm am not sure if this one is either. Still love it. I also own a London Blue and really get a lot of compliments on the color. But though the blue is indeed beautiful it has nothing on this one and how much it comes alive in the light.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    What is PriceScope?
    What is PriceScope?
    What is Diamond Color?
    What is Diamond Color?

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.