shape
carat
color
clarity

Took the plunge...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond916

Rough_Rock
I contacted Mark(ERD) just now and told him my specs. I know I''ve posted about WF vs ERD...but its ERD after what I''ve read...it finally convinced me.

budget 6-7 grand total 1000-1500 for setting, maybe a little more total
cut- AGS0
color- G-I
clarity- VS2-SI2 need to be eyeclean
carat- 1 and up

He said he would call me back monday...let''s see how it goes. It''s funny...when I called him I was so lost for words...I had butterflies in my stomach...haha.

FYI...i''m buying for my gf and I live in NYC.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
He is a straight shooter
1.gif

Relax

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Mark is the nicest guy EVER!!!! You''re in good hands...dont worry!!

Congratulations and best of luck finding your perfect stone....Mark will find a FAB one for ya!!!!
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
As the others indicated, it will be fine, don''t be nervous, just have fun! Mark will walk you through the whole thing.

Let us know how it goes!

Diamond916

Rough_Rock
So I just visited Mark today to look at a few stones. Very nice guy.

All AGS000...all H stones(except 1 G, but that was outta my range so we will disregard that one), all VS2, 1.03 ct, 1.11 ct, and 1.15 ct

The price between the 3 is about 800 bucks. I can clearly see the size difference between the the smallest and biggest. My dilemma is...will the stone look big enough, should I make the VS2 to an SI1, make the AGS000 to a GIA excellent...that should free up some money to increase the size without hindering the other areas too much. What do you guys think?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2007 6:21:17 PM
Author: Diamond916
So I just visited Mark today to look at a few stones. Very nice guy.

All AGS000...all H stones(except 1 G, but that was outta my range so we will disregard that one), all VS2, 1.03 ct, 1.11 ct, and 1.15 ct

The price between the 3 is about 800 bucks. I can clearly see the size difference between the the smallest and biggest. My dilemma is...will the stone look big enough, should I make the VS2 to an SI1, make the AGS000 to a GIA excellent...that should free up some money to increase the size without hindering the other areas too much. What do you guys think?
Since you will have a trained eye looking at them for performance, and you will have them in front of you to look for inclusions, I don''t know why not.
28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results