shape
carat
color
clarity

took some sneaky pictures in tiffanys...

elisekelly

Rough_Rock
you know how they sales associates never let you take pictures in tiffanys? i was in vancouver BC over the weekend and they were super busy and distracted, so i was able to take some stealth pictures without anyone noticing! haha. this store had gorgeous engagement rings, many were between 2-7 carats! enjoy the pics! I live in LA and there''s a lot of tiffany stores in the area, and i''ve never seen a store with such huge engagement rings!

tiffany round halos 2.JPG

elisekelly

Rough_Rock
sorry for the glare!!!

tiffany novos 2.JPG

elisekelly

Rough_Rock
for these tiffany novos, the largest one is a 6 ct and the two smaller ones are 3 cts according to the salesperson.

tiffany novo sideviews 2.JPG

elisekelly

Rough_Rock
for these tiffany legacys, the largest one is a 5.something? i think she said 5.3 cts. sorry for the poor quality, these pictures were taken with my iphone!

tiffany legacy sideviews 2.JPG

elisekelly

Rough_Rock
i don''t know anything about this ring, but i like it i think it''s a new.

tiffany flower ring 2.JPG

elisekelly

Rough_Rock
this is quite possibly the largest center stone i''ve ever seen! it must have been like 7 carats? after comparing it to the 5 cts, the 5 cts looked small! it''s basically the size of a Dasani water bottle cap...

huge tiffany round halo 2.JPG

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Thanks!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
That''s a lot of bling!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Cool pics!!! Thanks for sharing!
30.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgeous!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
gosh...should i even ask what the price tag was on those?!
23.gif
23.gif
they are beautiful though...i love the legacies!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
wow - those stones are HUGE! what a great chance you got to take photos :)

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
That flower ring is very pretty. I hope they put photos on their website soon. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Huge rocks! Thanks for the pics.

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for the bling, you can take sneaky pics anytime
2.gif

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll take one of each.

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
These are amazing sneaky pics!!
11.gif
12.gif
WOW! I''ll take the 6ct. novo please! All such beautiful rings!

Very pretty! So, you went for the 6 carat then?
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
just kidding

CasaBlanca

Shiny_Rock
Stealth! Awesome! You are like 007 our secret weapon. Hidden camera gadgets and all. Be warned, we may call on you in the future.

WSBlue and I are on the same page. LOVE that Sixer Novo. I mean dreamy in love! Panting! I mean, if the photo was this great, can''t imagine what it felt like seeing it in person! Is it hot in here, or is it just me?

18.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have been to that Tiffany''s and man alive, those are indeed some amazing rocks!
30.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Fun photos! Good job, secret agent
1.gif
. I love love love the Novos in larger sizes--they have such a fabulous look to them.

elisekelly

Rough_Rock
awww thanks guys!!!! im glad everyone likes my stealth photos... Yeah if you live anywhere near Vancouver BC i HIGHLY recommend you stop in to their tiffanys store... I''ve never seen such huge center stones for their erings. Normally they have like a 2 ct novo and legacy but i''ve never seen anything larger then that until a couple days ago!

I think i can do this secret agent thing!! anytime I go into a jewelry store and try on a ring I ask them if i can take a picture, but they always say no... maybe i just won''t ask anymore? hahahaha.
31.gif

the 6 ct novo was stunning and almost the size of my thumb fingernail... haha. I didn''t ask for prices because the sales people were so busy. But at Harry Winston a 3 ct cushion micropave is over $100,000, and i''m sure the 6 ct novo is going to be double that!!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Awesome pics! Good work snapping those on the sly! they''re great pics too for a stealth job. Thanks!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol, love the pictures...thanks for sharing!
Holy heck, that 7 carat is HUGE!

lightningbug

Shiny_Rock
You are baaad.
11.gif
But that was FUN ~ thanks!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Awsome stealth photo''s- your like a jewlery nija!

This was really cool to see, the tiffanys where I live dosn''t even do engagment rings.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
great job
36.gif
ive been to that tiffs and they do indeed have some ripper stones....in fact, i recently went to vegas for the first time and i was really surprised because neither of the two tiffanys stores i went into had any inventory at all - and what they did have was teeny tiny
38.gif
well by pricescope standards i guess...

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I once saw a ring at Tiffany that was also featured in Martha Stewart wedding. I so wanted to take a sneaky pic but the sales associate was guarding that ring like no tomorrow. No one was even allowed to try it on.

elisekelly

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/19/2010 8:06:03 PM
Author: Blackpaw
great job
36.gif
ive been to that tiffs and they do indeed have some ripper stones....in fact, i recently went to vegas for the first time and i was really surprised because neither of the two tiffanys stores i went into had any inventory at all - and what they did have was teeny tiny
38.gif
well by pricescope standards i guess...
Blackpaw: I know what you mean!! The Vegas stores really don''t have much!!! but be sure to check out Harry Winston there the next time you go, now that store has some rocks... haha.

elisekelly

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/19/2010 8:56:37 PM
Author: CharmyPoo
I once saw a ring at Tiffany that was also featured in Martha Stewart wedding. I so wanted to take a sneaky pic but the sales associate was guarding that ring like no tomorrow. No one was even allowed to try it on.
CharmyPoo: ugh I know how you feel. I tried on some Novo''s in the tiffany store in santa barbara, CA just to get a feel for size on my hand and the lady wouldn''t let me take ANY pictures at all. I''m in a long distance relationship and my SO wanted to see the pics on my hand! But she still wouldn''t let us... just be sneaky like me!
31.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results