shape
carat
color
clarity

Took some cool photos of my stone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
stone1.jpg

stone2.jpg

stone3.jpg

stone4.jpg

ring1.jpg

ring3.jpg

ring6.jpg

ring9.jpg

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME!
10.gif
9.gif
3.gif

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
NICE!!!
10.gif

Don't you just love those crazy colors?!
9.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful!
love.gif
love that someone captured the infamous "steering wheel" pic...too funny, it's blinding me!!
1.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Great pictures Ame! Your stone is gorgeous! Did you take any more from the side? Isn't your setting the Stuller solstice? I'd love the see more shots of the 6 prong solstice head since I recently got the 4 pronged head.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Nice Pics Ame.

NewShiny

Shiny_Rock
Ame,
Those are great! Did you have a hard time getting the ones through the magnifying glass/loupe? I wish I could capture some close-ups like that!

NS

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
wavey.gif

Yea the loupe shots were really not easy. I probably took 100 to get 3 or 4 reasonably useful shots. I think the only good sparkle photo was the hand shot on the steering wheel. Otherwise it screws up my lens and shutter and just looks like a big bright washed out shot.

Ill try more setting photos. It is the Solstice. Its the 6 prong peg head in their 3mm (sanded to 2) heavy comfort fit plat wdding band.

I just love this cut. The fire is unreal. The Bscope just blew my mind (when I figured out what the heck it all meant).

Thanks all!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok a few more
1.gif

tongue.gif

setting1.jpg

setting2.jpg

setting3.jpg

setting4.jpg

setting5.jpg

setting6.jpg

sparkle1.jpg

sparkle2.jpg

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I love the side shots, Ame! The Stuller solstice is such a pretty, round style of head. I also love the look of your solitaire filed down to 2mms instead of 3. It reminds me of my original one that I had filed down years ago. It's very substantial and "tall" but not too wide.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think the thinner band makes the stone just pop. I sometimes wish I chose the medium head over the low head but I guess because I have to check it 3000 times a day with my loupe that its more secure low. heh.

I like that it will stack better with bands too.

Diamorton

Rough_Rock
This is a Gorgeous Gorgeous ring+STONE! You must be proud!
love.gif

dameisers

Rough_Rock
This is beautiful!

Have you posted the specs?
3.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
That ring is just gorgeous....
love.gif
I wanted that stuller 6 prong done just like that...but Hubby had other ideas (and probably couldn't tell you what Stuller was if his life depended on it...
2.gif
)

THAT is what I would have picked for myself. I love it.
1.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yknow I bet I never did post specs...
RING:
Stuller Plat Heavy Comfort Fit 3mm band filed to 1.5-2mm with a Stuller Plat Solstice SixProng Low peg head.

STONE:
.86ct Round STAR 129 cut (129 facets)
H / SI2 (one visible flaw partially covered by a prong. Its deliberately still visible to me because I am insane and must see that its my stone)
6.05mm x 6.03 x 3.73mm
Depth: 61.8%
Table: 59%
Crown: 14.4%
Pavilion: 42.7%
Culet: 0
Girdle: Medium to Thick Faceted
Polish: Good
Symm: Good
Flour: None
HCA Score: 1.1

bscope:
amebscope.jpg

kevinng

Shiny_Rock
That's one lovely diamond. I love it! Great photography too.
2.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I just still cannot get over that shot of the stone in the dark with all the fire pinpricks...that's just fabulous.

May I have one just like that, please??
3.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
A stone or a photo
2.gif

Yea at first I was kind of thinking "ew. whats that about. stupid camera" and then I figured out what the heck I finally had achieved (color without blinding my camera) and ran around screaming "I am VEEEK TOR EE OUS""

My family knows I have problems so they think nothing of these things.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results