shape
carat
color
clarity

Too much leakage?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gingerandmichael

Rough_Rock
Does this IS show too much white for most people''s taste? Or would you consider it decent quality?

ISJA.JPG

ILikeBond

Shiny_Rock
Good quality. Looks a little off-center, but that may just be b/c the photo isn''t exactly directly head-on (i.e., it may be sitting in the tray a little off center).

All IS images / round diamonds show some leakage where you''re seeing white (pink, really, which is even less leakage); you just want to make sure its in the right places, and especially not under the table. This looks like a good stone.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Should be beautiful!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks gorgeous! It''s white in just the right places!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
No, that white is not a problem whatsoever. That IS looks nice!

stebbo

Shiny_Rock
That stone will look better with the whites than without, giving an overall beautiful distribution of contrast with the blacks for its super brightness to zing against. Amongst the best I've seen.

Stebbo

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
What leakage would be my first response.

To not have the leakage around the outside of this stone we must give up contrast. Diamonds like 8* and ACA new line brand do this at the expense of a pecieved brightness by some observers

read this http://ideal-scope.com/newsletters_issue003.asp

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results