shape
carat
color
clarity

Too many diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
I'm thinking of changing my 1.06 princess cut diamond (from Blue Nile) from its BN platinum setting to this BN princess channel trellis setting. I already have the matching wedding band from BN that I wear with my solitare. Do you think this e-ring setting plus the matching wedding band would overpower my center stone? Or would it enhance it?

Thanks!

Carrie

DM03500900_PR_100_zoom.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have a picture of your original princess ering?

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I think it will look great! But then again, I do like the look of lots of little diamonds all over the place!!
2.gif
3.gif

I am thinking of doing something very similar.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
MGR- I''ll take a photo if my actual e-ring tonight but for now, here is the BN stock photo:

DM01500100_PR_100_zoom.jpg

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Too many diamonds? Say it ain''t so!!

I think the set you posted is very pretty

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I like the e-ring setting with the channel set diamonds, but then again I too like a little bling bling.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the new setting with the band, I say go for it!!!
9.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Carrie,
I don''t think that there are too many diamonds, but maybe that''s bc that it exactly what mine looks like! :)
It''s not from Blue Nile, but it looks like that.

My e-ring is now a 1.53 Radiant, used to be a .74 Princess, but I have the same setting. What is the carat wt of the diamonds on the e-ring band? Mine is just under a carat, so the total wt of my e-ring is 2.98 and my w-band is a carat.
My size is 6.75... I woud go try one on in a store and see how comfortable you are with all that bling
emotion-5.gif
Also, they are rather wide so you must get used to wearing two wide bands, unless 1) they are lower ct wt, or 2) they shave the inside of the band so that it is more comfortable...

Here is a link to some pics I recently posted of them!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Personally, I like the look you have now. My orig set was channel set rounds (with RB center stone) in the engagement and w bands. I loved the look when I just wore my e ring, but when we got married and I wore both, I felt all the bling took away from my beautiful 1.13 center stone. I now have a solitaire setting with plain band (but thinking of getting a diamond band for variety!) Just my .02, either will be lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results