shape
carat
color
clarity

Tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/1/2005 2:58:32 PM
Author: belle

Date: 6/1/2005 2:40:08 PM
Author: Matata
Stumped him. It was easy. I am a worthy opponent and fledgling member of the Dark Side.
hehehe....shows what they know! ....fledgling member.....
you''re a fully fledged member!!
11.gif

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
Yep. Me, Darth, & Hannibal the Cannibal hanging out at the karaoke bar in Margagaritaville. Ohh, what a night! Fuggedabout sweetness ''n light. Dark & brooding is much more fun. And all those black sexy clothes. ohhh la la.

Shay

Shiny_Rock
Woo hoo, watched it last night. WOW! hehe I think I''ve got my SO worried about my rampant attraction to such an evil character (didn''t think he was as sexy till he got the glowy eyes and dark cloak
9.gif
).

I didn''t see George Lucas'' cameo, can anyone tell me where to look for it when next I watch? please?
35.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
DH and I finally snagged a babysitter and saw it Friday night. Loved it!! Did anyone catch the Tarzan yell from the Wookie? Also, there was a scene where the little drones got "blown" off of the fighter''s wing near the beginning of the movie. Um, there''s no air in space, that wouldn''t happen. OK, OK, I''ll overlook some of the technical errors, it was a great film. I just learned to be super critical after seeing the original with my father in the 70''s. He was an Air Force pilot and completely tore the technical errors to shreds.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results