shape
carat
color
clarity

Toi et moi emerald and old cut diamond ring

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
I've been on ban island for a while due to my new job situation (quit my old job and founded my own company, meaning lots of work and little money for now). However ban island does not mean that I would not go and look at things from time to time. Happens that something in an online auction pops up and I instantly love it. I put in an offer, thinking that that is that for now, since it would go higher anyways but at least it won't go too cheap. I could then just forget about it. Happens that I did forget about it and happens that I won the auction. I always wanted a toi et moi and I always wanted an emerald (combined with an old cut diamond). I have one that ist tiny in an antique ring but not one of substantial size you can actually see. Well, there it is: a wonderfully old cut diamond of around 0.75 ct combined with a square cut emerald of about 1 ct. It all sits in a contemporary setting (one prong is missing). When I get the funds together it will get a new dress - I would like it to be bezel set. For now I use it as it is. I know nothing about emeralds, so I am not able to say if this one is good or not or even if it was heated or oiled or such, but I do like the colour. An the diamond really seems nice.
IMG_7053.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7054.jpeg
    IMG_7054.jpeg
    176.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_7056.jpeg
    IMG_7056.jpeg
    162.2 KB · Views: 35

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so beautiful! It looks great!

Perhaps whilst saving for the new dress you could get that missing prong put back, to make sure the emerald is fully secure.

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
This is so beautiful! It looks great!

Perhaps whilst saving for the new dress you could get that missing prong put back, to make sure the emerald is fully secure.

Thank you! Yes, I might do that. It would be terrible if the stone got lost.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! Beautiful color and old cut...I love a good toi et moi ring!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, I love it! Bezel set would be amazing.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful and sure to get attention for not only being beautiful, but unique.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results