shape
carat
color
clarity

Today was the day

travist223

Shiny_Rock
Never been so sure about something in my life. And she said yes. And she lived the ring. Spent like 20 minutes taking pics of it. Thanks again guys..way happy right now.

_20163.jpg

Beautiful - congratulations!!

Nicely done! Congratulations! :appl:

Congratulations! That's such great news! :wavey:

Beautiful :love:
Congratulations
Wishng you two a lifetime of happiness together

Just gorgeous on her hand!
Congratulations to you both!

Wonderful!!! :clap: So happy for you both! The ring looks gorgeous on her! :love:

Congratulations :appl: I loved following your quest in RT. The ring is gorgeous :love: Please post more pics!

YAY Travis!!! :appl: Congratulations!!!!

Where did you end up proposing?

Well she knew it was coming, so I had to pull off a major head fake to keep any sort of surprise in play. We went to the mountains of NC..did some shopping, looked at some waterfalls, stopped at scenic overlook areas, all kinds of typical sappy romantic stuff. Didn't propose all day. The car ride back was horrible. She was so disappointed I could feel it.

While we were gone, left the door to her house unlocked. My best friend and his wife who operate a small floral business came in, and set up like 10 vases of white and pink roses in her kitchen. When she walked in, BAM. Pulled the ring out of the kitchen drawer I had snuck it into before we left..

Good fake out! Keep that element of surprise :clap:

Congratulations! Beautiful ring and great plan! That is awesome. :clap:

Congratulations. I am glad she loved her beautiful ring.

Congrats! I love your plan! The kitchen full of lowers is awsome! The ring is so beautiful!

Awww... what a lovely proposal story.

And the ring is just lovely! I'm so happy she loves it!

Oh, Travis, you were very bad to do that to her! :lol:

It is precious on her finger.

Great job with the proposal!!!! I supposed she forgave you between tears, right? HAHAHA

So happy for you both! Wishing you much love and happiness always. :appl:
And the ring is beautiful. :love:

Congratulations!

Beautiful ring and congratulations!

Congratulations!!! If she took a bazillion pics why do we only get one?!!! More please. It looks like a gorgeous ring, great job on the surprise!

one more - she's proud of this one.

10464024_10152888463266729_3148582738625582009_n.jpg

Gorgeous ring! I agree with the request for lots more pics.

Congratulations! You did a great job!

Congratulations! And what a beautiful ring! Great head fake.

I love the setting. Congrats.

oh what a nice new! Congratulations to you both, the ring is lovely and beautiful! :clap:
Please give us more pics...

Hugs

M

oh what a nice new! Congratulations to you both, the ring is lovely and beautiful! :clap:

Hugs

M

Congrats, beautiful ring you did an outstanding job!!!

Hugs

M

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP