shape
carat
color
clarity

Today is the DAY!!!! Nutcracker TIME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
OMG OMG.. today is the day for my daughters Nutcrakcer. I called the box office!! They have 800 people coming tonight and tomorrow shows are almost sold out!! That is 1200 people for 1 show tomorrow afternoon and tomorrow night!!

She is sooo nervous.. but she has a big grin on her face. She came home last night @ 11:00 and she had to be there @ 4:00!!! So for the past 3 nights she has practically lived on stage, and she will tonight and tomorrow too!!

She is exhausted, but gleefully happy!! I am so proud that I could BUST!!! We went to the florist and bought her 2 boquets of pink flowers with lots of streaming ribbons!!! Her sister is giving her the flowers tonight and her stepfather is giving them to her tomorrow. On top of that her father bought her a bouquet as well as her grandmother. It is going to be grand!!

Just had to share... My baby is going to be dancing!!!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine, I wish your little girl all the luck, and tell her to break a leg.
2.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
enjoy, Mine!

movie zombie

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That is amazing! What a great experience for her!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s so great. Tell her to break a leg from me, enjoy!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results