shape
carat
color
clarity

Today I met a man from Idar-Oberstein ....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like fun!

Just a quick word of warning - please be really careful about giving this man''s details, name or travel plans out on a public forum. One of my former colleagues had a gun put to his head in LA and plenty of people in the jewellery business have lost their lives while travelling with stock.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gailey,
When I read the title of this thread, it sounded like the beginning of a punchline. "Today I met a man from Idar-Oberstein. . . " Ha!! Well anyways, sounds like you had a blast, and I hope you get to post lots of pictures.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Gailey-can''t wait to see the new stones :) I bet that was a fun visit!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2009 9:11:55 AM
Author: Pandora II
Sounds like fun!

Just a quick word of warning - please be really careful about giving this man''s details, name or travel plans out on a public forum. One of my former colleagues had a gun put to his head in LA and plenty of people in the jewellery business have lost their lives while travelling with stock.
Thanks Pandora

Yes, I had already thought about that an I won''t give any details out that he doesn''t want me to. I will check with him in a couple of hours and see what he says.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
To my Californian PS friends, I owe you an apology. I''m not able to pass on any specifics of the trip I am afraid. I feel awful because I feel like I''ve led you on and that was not my intention. Pandora is right, it is not a safe world out there.

I will try to make up for it when I get my stones and take some nice pictures.

Mea culpa - and I''m sorry.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2009 10:29:08 PM
Author: Gailey
Roger Dery of Spectral Gems has a Morganite asscher to die for. Had I been in the market for a paper weight, I would have snapped his hand off. BTW that asscher is the same colour as my pears.
That colour is gorgeous. I''m not sure about an asscher-cut morganite though because of beryl''s lower RI.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I totally understand.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
How fun! Congrats on the new stones!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results