shape
carat
color
clarity

Today, I Dislike:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Let''s talk about the things that you dislike or want to complain about here:

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
1. the constant rain that won''t stop today.
2. people who will NOT get over to the left lane when no one is over there when you are trying to merge onto the highway
29.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I dislike waking up in a crappy mood. Blahh

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
1. That my company sent out a letter stating that there will be layoffs, but not before actually laying people off, so everyone has been worried for the past 2 days not knowing whether they have a job, but knowing layoffs are coming.

2. I have a headache that won''t go away -- stupid rain.

3. I''m hungry and I don''t get a lunch break today.

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
I dislike living in Germany. Most days I am fine, but I was in the US last week for Passover and it just reminded me how much of my ''life'' I am missing while being here. I have to wait 2 years to get married, I am missing life cycle events of people close to me and just in general I really miss Mexican food!
2.gif
It is just one of those weeks- makes me really hate being so far from my mom.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
1. People that drive in the left lane and drive slow while there is someone in the right lane just going as equally as slow so you cannot pass.
2. The rain. I have tons of yard work to get done.
3. my FI's exwife.
11.gif

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
...working 4 days with a 20% pay cut.
...feeling like we''re broke and that our house needs so much work.
...that my hubby is worried about his job in Sept.

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
1. it''s April and it''s still cold and rainy...yuck
2. having migraines for three days straight and feeling like a giant puffball while sitting in a cubicle all day (gotta love being a woman)
3. it''s not the weekend yet

I AM looking forward to the beautiful weather this weekend, though: 70s and sunny
9.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
1. That we won''t have a house for another year at least while we get our finances sorted out.
2. That I may not have a baby until I''m 30, and that makes me sad.

But I AM happy about:

1. Photography lighting workshop tomorrow!
2. It''s already Wednesday, yayyy!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I dislike the fact that FI was given a hefty raise at the same time they decided to change the commission structure so his paycheck for this week is less than what he was getting before the raise.
Stupid corporate people

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
1. Grey overcast skies. I haven''t seen the sunshine in 3 days now.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
The rain, when will it stop?

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
I dislike car repair people who insist there is no "weird noise" that you''ve been hearing in your car for months. Then you get in the car and drive around with them to show them said noise and they say, oh that''s just a noise, nothing''s actually wrong with the car mechanically...you just have to live with the noise because we can''t figure out what it is!
38.gif
arrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
you asked!

these damn daily headaches that get worse and turn into migraines when it rains and other times of the month

the chronic pain in my spine that I live with because some horrible person assaulted me which caused me to have spinal fusion surgery in my lower spine...which then I developed RSD in my foot and spinal arthritis

what I HATE is the inability to complain about these pains daily because I would worry my children. I HATE having to fake how good I feel so I won''t draw attention to the living hell I deal with on a daily basis. I also dislike that

when I do complain (rare moments) that some ppl look at me like I''m exaggerating. This is why I keep it to myself.

OMG I''m tearing up. I never complain about it but I guess getting it off my chest really released lots of emotions.

THANKS BEACHRUNNER...I needed to vent and share and didn''t realize it.

Keep my secret
2.gif
you guys are the only ones who know the truth

bebe

Ideal_Rock
funny thread..

today, this moment, I dislike my yard crew disrupting my morning ''puter time!
too much noise.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
This has not been a good morning...

I dislike our school registration system that won''t let me register for one of my classes I need.

I dislike the head of our department who is NEVER at work and takes weeks to return calls or emails... she is the only one who can help with my registration prob.

I dislike my sis-in-law right now... and have for the past few months.

I dislike that I didn''t get enough sleep.

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Atroop711 I am so sorry you are in so much pain! Chronic pain is exhausting in every way possible. I hope you find someone who can really understand to offer some support! Yay for PS being here!!

No complaints so far today.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 10:28:08 AM
Author: atroop711
you asked!

these damn daily headaches that get worse and turn into migraines when it rains and other times of the month

the chronic pain in my spine that I live with because some horrible person assaulted me which caused me to have spinal fusion surgery in my lower spine...which then I developed RSD in my foot and spinal arthritis

what I HATE is the inability to complain about these pains daily because I would worry my children. I HATE having to fake how good I feel so I won''t draw attention to the living hell I deal with on a daily basis. I also dislike that

when I do complain (rare moments) that some ppl look at me like I''m exaggerating. This is why I keep it to myself.

OMG I''m tearing up. I never complain about it but I guess getting it off my chest really released lots of emotions.

Keep my secret
2.gif
console2.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am tired of waking up feeling depressed lately. I thought it was all gone.

I hate my sore back which gives me agony everytime I bend over.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
I dislike the fact that real estate agents now expect you to up and leave every friggin' time someone wants to come and look at your house. I've only had just over two weeks here in the states visiting my family and friends for the first time in ONE YEAR, and it's a HUGE pain in the rear to have our plans constantly interrupted. Grr.
11.gif

I also don't like the cost and headaches associated with immigration paperwork.

And I don't like the fact that J's and my current wedding budget is £0.

ETA: I dislike the fact that our visit home is almost over, but that makes me feel more
7.gif
than
29.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
My vent today is more about last night. I hate that FI and I get home and he goes downstairs to play Wii and work out, while I''m left to deal with feeding and potty time at the zoo (2 cats, 1 dog), cleaning up whatever mess the zoo-mates made during the day (yesterday it was a vase of flowers that the cats knocked down and broke in the kitchen, making dinner, packing lunches, and then walking the dog before bed. Last night FI finished eating before I did. I intercepted FI putting his dish on the kitchen counter (for me to do something with) and told him that the dishes in the dishwasher were clean and he could unload it if he wanted to (said in a somewhat pissed off voice). Well you would have thought I told him to clean the entire house, he made SUCH a production out of it. Heaven forbid I want to sit and eat my dinner and not have to worry about cleaning up after. I don''t know what has gotten into him. He used to be a partner when it came to cleaning up. I don''t mind doing it, I just hate that he''s oblivious to how MUCH I do...

Margot

Rough_Rock
I dislike the career rut I currently find myself. I''m sick of the rain. I''m annoyed my tomato plants aren''t growing. I can''t stand the extra ten pounds that I can''t seem to lose since I''ve started a new medication. I''m annoyed that I got a lousy haircut and my hair was REALLY long before and it will take forever to grow back. My FIL''s annoy me. I''m broke and worry that I''ll never have enough to buy a home. I''ve also been sick for the last week. Blegh.

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
. . . . . that I have to scramble at work to get everything done today ''cause I have jury duty starting tomorrow.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 10:28:08 AM
Author: atroop711
you asked!

Keep my secret
2.gif

That''s why its here, right?

And physical pain plays a huge toll on mental health; one person can only handle so much!

((HUGS))

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 11:06:58 AM
Author: gwendoly

And I don''t like the fact that J''s and my current wedding budget is £0.

Ugh, mine too! Mine are $ signs though
2.gif

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 10:59:14 AM
Author: Maisie
I am tired of waking up feeling depressed lately. I thought it was all gone.

I hate my sore back which gives me agony everytime I bend over.

((HUGS))
1.gif

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
pushy people who won''t take no for an answer.
the fact that my guy is in the midst of law school finals and I never see him
39.gif

my fight with my BFF and how draining it has been.
that I have to give up my kitty that I love, possibly tomorrow
7.gif

Thomperchik

Shiny_Rock

I hate being in a conference call or on the phone and someone comes to my desk to talk to me.... Mmmhhh... If you see I''m on the phone while I''m looking at a webex, why would you interrupt me? That really annoys me!!!!

I hate receiving an email and then a phone call by the same person that sent me the email asking me if I read the email... Odds are I haven''t if you have received no reply... that really annoys me!

I know this is all pity, but when it happens on a daily basis, it really annoys you!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I hate being grouchy. When I''m grouchy I like to watch the SNL skit "fancy pants" it makes me laugh.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Atroop!!! That's awful! You can vent here at Pscope. Maybe it would keep helping release a bit of the burden!!

I'm very sad today because my nine-year-old cat Gracie died suddenly last night. She was standing by the screen door with me, watching T do her business outside & just keeled over with a seizure I mistook for playing. By the time I realized she was in distress she had passed. We're having an autopsy done & even testing her for rabies because eight weeks ago she had contact with a bat that escaped. Things could become even more grim for all of us if she tests positive. The waiting is difficult. On the plus side, now anyone wondering where I went on the Idol thread last night has their answer.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results