color
clarity

Blog To Russia, with Love

bcmacdonald

Staff member
2021-08-to-russia-with-love-1024x573.jpg

John Pollard published a new blog post.

АЛРОСА​

Russia has the most diamond resources of any country in the world and Russia's АЛРОСА (ALROSA) is currently the world’s leading diamond miner and distributor. Specializing in more than exploration and mining, the ALROSA group is also engaged in the processing, manufacturing, and...

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Another great article - thanks, John!

Answers to the questions:
1. Beautiful architecture, bad cars, rampant organized crime, and harsh living conditions.
2. Yes
3. Yep.
4. Yes!
5. Nope, and have never been. Seen the Wall, though!
6. Nooooo
7. I had no idea that they are!

John Pollard

Shiny_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Thanks @DejaWiz .

I believe awareness of initiatives like these will only become more important as corporate social responsibility becomes more of an obligation for companies around the world.

I also appreciate you sharing your answers. LOL about #fisheggs.

I grew up in the remote Pacific northwest and also remember D&C drills. We were only about 3,000 miles from the Kamchatka Oblast - well within the 9,000 mile range of those dreaded Tupolev Bears.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks John for the regular posts.
I have never ever had so much difficulty buying diamonds as in the current market. No wonder prices are rising so fast.
Supply is very much constrained.
Issues seem to be pay strikes by workers in Surat and many workers have returned to their villages to escape the covid risks in the large cities of Surat and Mumbai.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results