Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

To lighten the political fever ...

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
6,193
I thought it'd be amusing to share funny signs mocking the political environment, candidates, etc. as God knows there is plenty to find a little humor in this election cycle. I came across this one this morning, which made me chuckle.

See one? Share it please.

maga.jpg
 

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
5,348
:lol: :lol: :lol:
 

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 12, 2005
Messages
17,792
telephone89|1458230373|4006769 said:
That's hilarious! And it's so true - pre-grated sucks!
Yes, but there IS something to be said about not having to clean the stupid grater.
 

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 29, 2014
Messages
3,847

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
21,365
This one made perfect sense to me.

Deb
:saint:

darkroom.png
 

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
6,193
telephone89|1458230373|4006769 said:
That's hilarious! And it's so true - pre-grated sucks!
People look at me funny when they come over for a meal, and I break out my cheese blocks and grate it by hand. Yet, when they go to Olive Garden, they turn their nose up at the packets of Parmesan, and ask for the fresh grated stuff. :wall:
 

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 8, 2008
Messages
34,882
Ain't that the smelly truth.

change-often.jpg
 

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 29, 2014
Messages
3,847
JoCoJenn|1458232095|4006805 said:
telephone89|1458230373|4006769 said:
That's hilarious! And it's so true - pre-grated sucks!
People look at me funny when they come over for a meal, and I break out my cheese blocks and grate it by hand. Yet, when they go to Olive Garden, they turn their nose up at the packets of Parmesan, and ask for the fresh grated stuff. :wall:
I haven't been to OG in forever - I had no idea they had packets now? EWWW!
 

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 12, 2005
Messages
17,792
telephone89|1458231602|4006793 said:
monarch64|1458231123|4006782 said:
telephone89|1458230373|4006769 said:
That's hilarious! And it's so true - pre-grated sucks!
Yes, but there IS something to be said about not having to clean the stupid grater.
I will take cleaning the grater vs eating wood pulp!
http://www.foodrenegade.com/would-like-some-wood-pulp-your-shredded-cheese/

(even when its not wood pulp its always a starch of some kind, yucky!)
Uh oh. Another thing I have to nix from my husband's shopping list. He buys shredded cheese in bulk and freezes it. :errrr: I think I'll buy him a new grater and some nice blocks of cheese for an upcoming special occasion. :bigsmile:
 

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
6,193
telephone89|1458232363|4006815 said:
JoCoJenn|1458232095|4006805 said:
telephone89|1458230373|4006769 said:
That's hilarious! And it's so true - pre-grated sucks!
People look at me funny when they come over for a meal, and I break out my cheese blocks and grate it by hand. Yet, when they go to Olive Garden, they turn their nose up at the packets of Parmesan, and ask for the fresh grated stuff. :wall:
I haven't been to OG in forever - I had no idea they had packets now? EWWW!
I think it was that 'buy one take one' deal, and the packets were meant for the 'take one' meal.
 

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 15, 2005
Messages
5,120
Certain candidates will never measure up to this fine fellow:

_2436.jpeg
 

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 10, 2003
Messages
6,996


beliefs_sign.jpg
 

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
21,365
I like your sign, Matata. I also like your quotation from Aristotle. Did you just put it up or did I just notice it although it has been up for a long time?
("It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.")

Deb :wavey:
 

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 10, 2003
Messages
6,996
AGBF|1458263688|4007078 said:
I also like your quotation from Aristotle. Did you just put it up or did I just notice it although it has been up for a long time?
Deb :wavey:
I added it within the last week. Helps to center me when varied people varying in various ways vigorously defend their moral center in a vexatious manner. :devil: (having fun with "v" words tonight)
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top