winternotmyseason.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
happyvalentinesday.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Should we continue this thread? I don't mind if people are enjoying it....I know at least two people are reading it and thank you for letting me know you are...but do you want me to continue posting or is the need for this thread over?

What do you think @etudes @Fabulous50 @PattyCo @bling_dream19 @Daisys and Diamonds @ItsMainelyYou @Cluless ? Sorry if I left anyone out who might be reading.

Maybe this thread has run to the end of its usefulness?
Thoughts appreciated either way. Thank you. :read:

This thread cheers me up, so please keep it going, however, only if you want to.

DK :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread cheers me up, so please keep it going, however, only if you want to.

@dk168 thank you and if at least it is cheering one person up it is worth continuing this thread. Back to the warm fuzzies...

chocolatesforvalentinesday.jpg

Who's with me? The kind of chocolates that keep on giving and have zero calories...SWOON!

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
@missy, I know this must be a lot of work, and I just want you to know I really appreciate it! I frequently copy some of the memes and share with friends and family. I hope you continue, but understand if time is short!! In any event, I support you either way. :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, I know this must be a lot of work, and I just want you to know I really appreciate it! I frequently copy some of the memes and share with friends and family. I hope you continue, but understand if time is short!! In any event, I support you either way. :)

Thank you for letting me know and I am going to continue until the thread is no longer being enjoyed. XO.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Should we continue this thread? I don't mind if people are enjoying it....I know at least two people are reading it and thank you for letting me know you are...but do you want me to continue posting or is the need for this thread over?

What do you think @etudes @Fabulous50 @PattyCo @bling_dream19 @Daisys and Diamonds @ItsMainelyYou @Cluless ? Sorry if I left anyone out who might be reading.

I look at this everyday and have also sent some to others to brighten their day too. I am sure it is a lot of work, though. Thank you for posting. Some of the best laughs I have had!

etudes

Rough_Rock

This thread really cheers me up, so thank you for keeping it alive :mrgreen2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very slowly back
away to see 3D effect. Do not touch nose to phone.
176CC81B-8705-402B-A1BD-EA94C5994E2C.jpeg

two butterflies appear

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Missy, this is the first thread that I look at when I start my day and what a great tone it sets for me and my family! My daughter even asks "what did missy post today" and looks forward to it as well. I don't think giving daily cheer and warm fuzzies will ever run to the end of usefulness. Thank you so much for keeping this threat alive as long as you have and I hope you continue, but I totally understand the large time commitment it must be for you. So only continue as long as you get enjoyment as well. :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, this is the first thread that I look at when I start my day and what a great tone it sets for me and my family! My daughter even asks "what did missy post today" and looks forward to it as well. I don't think giving daily cheer and warm fuzzies will ever run to the end of usefulness. Thank you so much for keeping this threat alive as long as you have and I hope you continue, but I totally understand the large time commitment it must be for you. So only continue as long as you get enjoyment as well. :)

Aww thank you for letting me know! And please tell your daughter hi from me ❤️(((Hugs)))

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi @missy

I lurk on Pricescope every day, but sign in less often. This thread is the first one I read, and sometimes the only one, if I’m busy.
Of course, if I’m only lurking, I can’t ‘like’ your posts, even if I do actually LOVE them!:appl:

I also haven’t contributed any memes to this thread for quite a while, but must do so again soon.

Please don’t stop!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I check this thread without fail every morning, everyday. I don't always respond or post but definitely lurk!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @missy

I lurk on Pricescope every day, but sign in less often. This thread is the first one I read, and sometimes the only one, if I’m busy.
Of course, if I’m only lurking, I can’t ‘like’ your posts, even if I do actually LOVE them!:appl:

I also haven’t contributed any memes to this thread for quite a while, but must do so again soon.

Please don’t stop!

I check this thread without fail every morning, everyday. I don't always respond or post but definitely lurk!

❤️❤️❤️

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
@missy I, too, check this thread regularly, although I rarely comment. I totally understand how time consuming this might be for you, so while I really appreciate your contributions, I also understand if it's too much and you feel like stepping back from it. =)2

Many thanks for all you do!

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Very slowly back
away to see 3D effect. Do not touch nose to phone.
176CC81B-8705-402B-A1BD-EA94C5994E2C.jpeg

two butterflies appear
I love these! I can see them really easily and my DH cannot, for the life of him, see anything other than a jumble of color and patterns. LOL! He doesn't grasp when I describe to him how to use soft focus and let his mind relax.

mn_shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
Count me in as someone who also checks this thread often (though I rarely post on PS) and is greatly appreciative of the time and effort spent keeping this topic going so there is something fun to look forward to each day.

@missy Thank you!

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock

oh @missy Yes! Please! Of course if it's not too much for you, this is the thread that has helped me keep my sanity so far lol So A Million Thank Yous from the bottom of my heart.
Promise I will try and contribute a little more once I have a chance. XOXO

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I am a habitual checker and smirk haver, sometime chuckler, lazy like-er leaver:clap: and the rare guffaw! I appreciate the effort and if it makes you happy to share, dear @missy then I will always show up :praise:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2021-02-13 at 2.58.51 PM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
drinkingonthejob.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thinkingcat.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
notabadday.jpg

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Dear @missy thank you for your time and effort with this thread. I do check it daily and it makes me smile. Please don’t feel harassed to keep posting on this thread. I’m aware there is a lot going on with Greg at the moment and your time and efforts maybe best used elsewhere. Warmest regards and best of health to you and Greg. =)2

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
I check this thread daily! I love it but I bet it can be a lot of work, Missy. I understand if you need to step back from it. Thank you for the laughs! I share many with my family in our group text

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results