shape
carat
color
clarity

To all of those that Help with Diamond advice on Pricescope

boilerfan1509

Rough_Rock
THANK YOU!

I have been nothing but extremely impressed by this website and the community it has. There are CONSTANT...."what do you think of this diamond" topics......and each one has MULTIPLE people giving positive advice. There is rarely any negative comments....or any "i am smarter on this subject than you....and you are wasting our time" comments. The are unbiased, pure, and here to help.

This is truly a breath of fresh air in the internet age of blogs controlled by "experts" and people that like to just bash other posts and ideas.

Thank You again Pricescope Community,

Boilerfan1509

zeero3

Rough_Rock
Re: To all of those that Help with Diamond advice on Pricesc

I second that! I can't wait for my diamond and setting to come in and I feel very confident about my purchase!

jaebond

Shiny_Rock

boilerfan1509|1311198102|2973324 said:
THANK YOU!

I have been nothing but extremely impressed by this website and the community it has. There are CONSTANT...."what do you think of this diamond" topics......and each one has MULTIPLE people giving positive advice. There is rarely any negative comments....or any "i am smarter on this subject than you....and you are wasting our time" comments. The are unbiased, pure, and here to help.

This is truly a breath of fresh air in the internet age of blogs controlled by "experts" and people that like to just bash other posts and ideas.

Thank You again Pricescope Community,

Boilerfan1509

+1

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yes PS is an amazing community.
I join you in saluting the men and women who contribute here.

triumph

Rough_Rock

I agree completely.
Of all the sites and forums I've used in the past for various subjects, I don't think any can compare to the Pricescope community.
I have so much to learn still, but shudder to think of where I would be or what mistakes I would already have made without the great advice from everyone here.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

It's funny I'm sure everyone who helps on here has read this thread with a smile but felt weird about commenting. Thank you for the thread, from all of us. :wavey:

cutelittlelion

Rough_Rock

Absolutely!

I am slowly turning into a bit of a diamond-obsessed nut, but feel very thankful that I know I will make a well-informed decision thanks to PS and all I learn from the various topics!

JaymeC

Rough_Rock

+1!
My SO calls this site "diamond university" and I couldn't agree more. Thanks to you all.

Verdy

Shiny_Rock

Definitely! When I found Pricescope I was impressed by the warm nature of all the posters, everyone was so eager to help out and make you feel like there are no stupid questions. I admire the time that the posters take to provide everyone that has a questions with the most precise information, whether it be choosing diamonds, a setting, or simply wanting advice on a certain vendor. The posters here really exemplify what superb customer service should be like. I've had personal bad experiences with jewelers where the only answers you get are, "Yes, no, I do not know" But this community is so much more lively than that, the posters here educate people who are only just learning about the concept of H&A diamonds, the value of cut, what clarity really is, how color is mostly a preference, what certificates to stay away from, and to me, that's extraordinary that all of you would take time out of your lives to help out others. All of you are truly amazing people, and from my behalf, I thank you for everything that you do everyday for all the people who come looking for advice and help on this forum, I can promise you there would be loads of frozen spit diamonds floating around out there if you all weren't around to give so much important information!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results