shape
carat
color
clarity

To all my gems!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soppy post alert! I haven't been in the group for AGES and this is nothing to do with gems but with the recent pandemic I wanted to touch base with all my friends on here (and across the pond) to check that you are all ok? Please forgive me if I don't name check you but (in no particular order) @chrono, @TL, @minousbijoux, @Arcadian and everybody else. I hope you are all keeping safe. x

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm waiting on test results, lets see if they come in this week. I was told 3 days but its taking more like 10. I live in a very hard hit county in FL where the positive cases are extremely high. I kinda feel like poop on a stick which could mean I'm being very menopausal, its the 'rona, I need a vacation (or all three!), but I'm hanging in there.

I sincerely hope you are doing well! I worry about all of you with this stuff going on.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwww @Arcadian I'm sorry you're feeling rubbish my lovely. My daughter and I both had Covid at the beginning of March but thankfully we only had a mild case. It still floored me though and wasn't pleasant. We've actually self isolated since then so a bit worried about going back out into the world again! My husband hasn't been touched by it so we have a personal shopper at home thank goodness. x

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We don't know each other but I remember your encouraging comments when I joined. So glad to "see" you stop by. Covid is so scary and I'm glad that you and your daughter recovered from a mild case of Covid (Wishing @Arcadian the best as well).

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LD I'm so glad you and your daughter got through it OK. Yikes its everywhere. So far nothing on my test results and the wait is anxiety inducing. Interesting that your husband escaped though! Many of my friends here have already had it, most came through without too much issues (one had no idea she had it at all!) They've all donated plasma at this point, which is great. I asked for some...but thats not how it works...lol

We work hard to keep my mom and dad from having to go out for anything (they still do :rolleyes:) it makes us all crazy.

The pandemic was good for something and at least had me going through some boxes which renewed my love for tsavorites .... why I have so many 1.5 and 2mm melee bundles is kinda ridiculous, but I must have went through something nutty...lol. Anyway once the mail situation is more stable I'm, going to look at doing some earring jackets and a necklace to match.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hiya, LD! Sorry to hear you all had it, but good to know that you made it out the other side. One of my sons, who lives in Barcelona, had it probably the same time you all did, early March, and it knocked him down for over a week.

Anyway, all is well here, but like some others I am starting to go stir crazy and really wish I could go back East to be with my family, particularly my aged parents whom I worry about.

Made any more beautiful jewelry lately? Your daughter must practically be all grown up now!

Take care! **where's the hug emoji when you need it?!!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello @minousbijoux *waves madly*!

I'm so glad to hear you're all well. I know what you mean about stir crazy - it's honestly so distressing for everybody isn't it? I've actually been spending my time painting (both on canvas and then every wall in the house - normal colours though)! I've driven my husband potty as I've basically redecorated every room and changed furniture etc lol Katya is now 17 (can you believe that)? She's at dance college and doing really well.

So glad to hear that you're all good and especially that your son has recovered. I hope your parents are coping? Sending you much love as ever x

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you have recovered! And also glad to see you back here!

Not active much anymore but I still peep a few times a week.

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Thanks @LD for replying to my PT marquise cab question. Stay healthy and enjoy the summer!

Reactions: LD

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you have recovered! And also glad to see you back here!

Not active much anymore but I still peep a few times a week.

I just wanted to make sure you were all safe and well x

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @LD,
We’re safe for now. Thank you for checking in on us! I’ve been kind of missing from here a bit because with all the issues in the news lately, my favorite hobby has definitely taken a back seat. I hope you and all my fellow Pricescopers are doing well! I’m relieved you and your daughter recovered.

I’m working on my health (excercise and healthy clean eating) in order to boost my immune system when I do get it. I have three kids going to high school in the Fall, so I’m just consigned to the fact they’ll bring it home.

Stay safe everyone!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @LD,
We’re safe for now. Thank you for checking in on us! I’ve been kind of missing from here a bit because with all the issues in the news lately, my favorite hobby has definitely taken a back seat. I hope you and all my fellow Pricescopers are doing well! I’m relieved you and your daughter recovered.

I’m working on my health (excercise and healthy clean eating) in order to boost my immune system when I do get it. I have three kids going to high school in the Fall, so I’m just consigned to the fact they’ll bring it home.

Stay safe everyone!

I am so so so relieved to hear from you TL. I was a bit worried when I had a quick look around and saw you hadn't posted for a while. I'm really worried about Katya going back to dance college in September as it'll be a hot bed for germs I'd think. Having said that, her college have been absolutely amazing since lockdown and she hasn't missed a day of college. They've done everything online including assessments etc. The only thing she's missed is being with others! I hope your 3 all keep safe x

Reactions: T L

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello @LD, I recognise that Alex from way back, when I was ’Mad’! ;-) I’m sorry to hear you and DD had Covid, but glad you got through it, what a relief for you all.

PrecisionGem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ozone and Argentyn 23 knocked it out in about 1 day. Fauci will never tell you about Ozone, as he wants to support pharmaceutical companies.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello @LD, I recognise that Alex from way back, when I was ’Mad’! ;-) I’m sorry to hear you and DD had Covid, but glad you got through it, what a relief for you all.

Hi Mad/Austina - glad to see you're still around! ope you are keeping well x

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ozone and Argentyn 23 knocked it out in about 1 day. Fauci will never tell you about Ozone, as he wants to support pharmaceutical companies.

Hi Gene - I still keep an eye on your website and love all the gems I've bought from you but errrrrr, not sure the above message was for this thread? lol x

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lol no! I was just saying hi to friends I haven't spoken to for a while and just mentioned that I'd had it! lol

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All good here thanks @LD, plodding on and waiting for some kind of ‘normal’ life to return.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results