shape
carat
color
clarity

TO ALL DIAMOND LOVERS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
HELLO,

I DONT HAVE ANY PICTURES TO POST. I JUST SPENT A WEEKEND IN LAS VEGAS. I SAW THE MOST AMAZING DISPLAY OF DIAMONDS INSIDE THE NEW WYNN HOTEL IN VEGAS . AT GRAFF DIAMONDS THERE WERE 4 DISPLAY CASES. ONE WITH DIAMONDS, COLOR DIAMONDS, PEARLS, AND GEM STONES.
30.gif
30.gif
IN THE DIAMOND DISPLAY CASE THEY HAD A 45+ CARAT D FLAWLESS EMERALD, SEVERAL 30+ AND 20+ CARAT D FLAWLESS ASHER AMD ROUNDS AS WELL. I''M TELLING YOU THERE HAD TO BE AT LEAST 20 DIAMONDS IN EACH CASE ALL ABV 10 CARATS ALL HIGH QUALITY. THE SAME WITH THE COLOR DIAMOND DISPLAY. IT IS A MUST SEE FOR ALL YOU DIAMOND LOVERS. THE PEARL DISPLAY WAS AWESOME AS WELL.

STILL DREAMING
12.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!
30.gif
I don''t think DH will ever let me near that display!! I would never want to leave!!
3.gif
3.gif
Is it a permanent display or a temporary/traveling thing??

If it''s permanent, I''ll be able to see it as we''re looking at going to the Wynn when "Avenue Q" (the Broadway show that won all the 2004 Tonys) finds its new home there...DH wants to see it (as do I) and we''ll just "have to stop by" Graff''s...
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow it sounds awsome. I been to their store in NYC, and it is amazing!!!

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
AChiOAlumna - I''M NOT SURE IF THIS IS WAS A TEMPORARY OR REGULAR DISPLAY. I JUST KNOW IT WAS AMAZING. I''M PRETTY SURE IT WILL STAY IN DISPLAY BECAUSE IT RECIEVES TONS OF EXPOSURE. I WENT BACK 3 TIMES TO SEE THE BEAUTIFUL DIAMONDS AND EACH TIME THERE WAS A HUGE CROWD.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh, I''ve been wondering the same thing....I don''t think there''s been an announcement yet about when Ave. Q will open. (but you guys are going to LOOOOVE it--it is WONDERFUL!!!!!)

Oh, my bf is in trouble. We''re going to LV in Nov. to see U2 and now we''re just going to have to take a nice long drool-excursion (a droolscursion?) to Wynn. Mmmmmm
11.gif
11.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/9/2005 2:02:47 PM
Author: blueroses
Kaleigh, I''ve been wondering the same thing....I don''t think there''s been an announcement yet about when Ave. Q will open. (but you guys are going to LOOOOVE it--it is WONDERFUL!!!!!)

Kaleigh...Avenue Q is opening Labor Day weekend (according to their website)!!! We also saw it in NYC and cannot wait to see it again!! For some reason, some of DH''s high school kids (he''s a teacher) believe it''s this July...but the website says Labor Day weekend, so I''m sticking to that...CAN''T WAIT!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Thanks AChiO!! I''m so out of the loop since I left NYC
20.gif
20.gif
emembarrassed.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/9/2005 1:27:18 PM
Author: z78gml
AChiOAlumna - I''M NOT SURE IF THIS IS WAS A TEMPORARY OR REGULAR DISPLAY. I JUST KNOW IT WAS AMAZING. I''M PRETTY SURE IT WILL STAY IN DISPLAY BECAUSE IT RECIEVES TONS OF EXPOSURE. I WENT BACK 3 TIMES TO SEE THE BEAUTIFUL DIAMONDS AND EACH TIME THERE WAS A HUGE CROWD.
Wow! going to Vegas in a few weeks....I''ll be sure to check it out, and I promise to report back!!!!!
10.gif
10.gif

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, don''t want to be rude or anything, but could you hit ''caps lock'' when you post?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/9/2005 6:39:09 PM
Author: Maxine

Date: 6/9/2005 1:27:18 PM
Author: z78gml
Wow! going to Vegas in a few weeks....I''ll be sure to check it out, and I promise to report back!!!!!
10.gif
10.gif
Maxine
35.gif

don''t forget to bring your HAMMER.
31.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Well, DF, my parents taught me to share.........I''ll keep you in mind
31.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/11/2005 8:47:48 AM
Author: Maxine
Well, DF, my parents taught me to share.........I''ll keep you in mind
31.gif
i''ll take a 2.5ct rb but,do they have something that small?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results