shape
carat
color
clarity

TLB?

ashleyrenee48

Rough_Rock
My fiance and I are designing an engagement ring. I really like the look of vintage rings/stones. And, we are looking at designing a ring with the center stone surrounded by a halo of small champagne diamonds. We've heard a lot about TLB color stones, but unfortunately, it's almost impossible to research price or value for a 3/4 - 1 carat TLB radiant cut b/c the only "colors" I can choose from on internet databases are D-Z. Where's the TLB option? Is it even worth looking at a TLB diamond? The only information I've found ranges from "cheap diamonds used in $200 tennis bracelets" to "fancy-colored diamonds that can be very expensive". How can we tell that what we are looking at is valuable or not? Any information is quite appreciated as I have very little experience with diamonds!

Thanks!

nfowife

Brilliant_Rock
You might want to post this on the colored stones section. Also I would contact diamonds by lauren.

ashleyrenee48

Rough_Rock
Thanks for you replies! I'll try to see if I can get in contact with Lauren. As for the other post about TLB, it sounds like TLB and champagne diamonds are basically the same, but what does that mean in terms of price/value and how can I research it when that "color" isn't an option?

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
No. TLB is basically colorless diamond with some brown tint, from M-O, in the D-Z color scale while champagne is a fancy color stone, more tinted than Z.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results