shape
carat
color
clarity

Titoni watches?

singingbell

Shiny_Rock
Is anyone familiar with Titoni of Switzerland watches? I had a couple ladies' watches that were given to me by my grandmother around thirty-five years ago, which were unfortunately stolen in a burglary recently, so I'm trying to get an idea of approximate value for insurance purposes. To me, the actual value is priceless. ;(

Edited to add a bit more detail about the watches... both were silver tone, one had a thin rectangular frame with a mesh-like band, another a thicker (~1/8 in) border around a rectangular watch face. If anyone has suggestions on how to estimate the value, please let me know. I'd appreciate it!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Firstly, so sorry to hear about your robbery. The stupid thieves won’t get anything from a pawnbroker for them so keep your eye on Craigslist. I’m probably the resident ladies vintage watch person. As a general rule, non precious metal vintage watches, working, are worth between $100 and $200 to sell on eBay. When watches are gold or are gem set, the price goes up. A 14kt gold watch head (just the watch bit) is worth around $250, add a 14kt gold watch bracelet = $600 or so. Add small gems to the watch head = $300 - $400. Titoni isn’t a “well known / collectible” brand like say Omega or Longines.

singingbell

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much, Bron! Times like these make me appreciate the wonderful folks on PS even more!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results