shape
carat
color
clarity

Titanium Era

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everyone!

I don''t know if this is the right place to post this... so I apologize if it''s not the right place.
15.gif

I am so upset! I ordered my FI band from titanium era 1 month ago. I told them to place on HOLD while I got my FI correct size, when I did I emailed them saying that this is the size blah, blah.

Well, I got a message back saying that they got it and didn''t receive any response as to when it will be ready etc.

Ok, I have left 5 emails, tried calling them back and NOTHING. I haven''t received a response.

I don''t know what to do. I really want this band from my FI and he likes it too! But, I am going to be forced to cancel. I am so
29.gif

sukiisukii

Shiny_Rock
awww... sorry to hear you are having such a problem. I don''t know if this makes you feel any better, but I have ordered from them before and everything went well and it came on time (it was an Xmas gift). So hopefully all goes well with this purchase. When did you submit the correct size into titanium era? Is it possible to cancel this order and just start from scratch? If it doesn''t work out with titaniumera, you can try titaniumstyle.com, my DH got his wedding band from there. Please keep us posted on how it goes. Good luck!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! I ordered from them several years ago at this point and it went smoothly. Can you cancel the order and reorder with all the correct information? When I had a question I had great luck calling them.

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all ladies.

Guess what! We received the band! BUT...it''s the wrong size!
29.gif

I think that i will give them a call and see if i can get through!
15.gif

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
I have ordered a travel wedding band for both my husband and I from them. I received my order promptly and loved their service. Maybe it was the fact you submitted your order then changed the size afterward?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results