shape
carat
color
clarity

Tips on how to clean this ring? Tiny claws, rose cut navette

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AEF524B6-F4CF-45C6-9230-07BD3D3F059A.jpeg 1E95DC9A-2813-4F36-9D3D-F6B4F38695FB.jpeg Thanks in advance! I put it in the ultrasonic for 20 seconds and then was like, hmm, probably shouldn’t...

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’d soak it in warm/hot water with dawn dish detergent, and a bit of window/glass cleaner. Scrub with a tooth brush or a jewelry brush, rinse. Then dip in rubbing alcohol, dab with a towel & shine with a lint-free cloth.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok cool, thanks @Matthews1127 ! I'm scared to use a toothbrush, because the prongs are just soooo little and delicate, but soaking in warm water with soap can't do any harm as far as I can tell! :)

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring :love:

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Artist’s natural bristle watercolor brush, like from your local art supply store. Have you tried the Diamond Dazzle Stick twist-up brush with built in cleaning paste? Amazon has it but so do most big chain discount stores. Or failing that, any natural bristle makeup brush that is small enough (I use a lipstick brush by Chanel with a drop of Dawn sometimes)... good luck!

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok cool, thanks @Matthews1127 ! I'm scared to use a toothbrush, because the prongs are just soooo little and delicate, but soaking in warm water with soap can't do any harm as far as I can tell! :)
My late father-in-law, who was "in the trade" (diamonds), always recommended using a child's, soft-bristled toothbrush :))

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Artist’s natural bristle watercolor brush, like from your local art supply store. Have you tried the Diamond Dazzle Stick twist-up brush with built in cleaning paste? Amazon has it but so do most big chain discount stores. Or failing that, any natural bristle makeup brush that is small enough (I use a lipstick brush by Chanel with a drop of Dawn sometimes)... good luck!

Oh smart!!!! Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results