shape
carat
color
clarity

Time to select a setting

If she wants to wear a straight band flush with it you will want Steven to know that. Is he doing bright cut pave? I assume so with the milgrain still I thought I'd ask. Good choice.

I really like how it turned out. It captures all of the things my SO likes.

0135.jpg

0136.jpg

0137.jpg

0138.jpg

Very pretty! I do hope she loves it. Please come ba k and post handshots!

Very pretty! I love the top view with a little hint of the micro beading...also like that it is set low. Good job!!!

absolutely beautiful and SO unique!! :appl:

So gorgeous! It's rose gold, right? I think she will be blown away.

Gorgeous!! Love the flow, microbeading, delicate claw prongs, color.... Congrats!

It is indeed rose gold. I'm very happy with how it turned out. I think it was the right choice for me to go this route with such a unique combination of styles. It wouldn't have gone well if I had to guide the design. Steven was great. He just took some guidelines, and then showed me the product. The uniqueness of the basket blew me away. The metal really flows as well. I can't wait to see it in person.

Someone did comment in the "bling" thread that the beads may be uncomfortable, but I'll just have to wait and see what she thinks. I suspect it will fine.

This is really beautiful -- so feminine and soft! SK nailed it... again! ;)) Can't wait to see handshots!

She will flip when she sees this.. it's a WOW ring.. she's a lucky lady! best best of luck in your marriage!

Peace.

:appl: :appl: :love: :love:

Medphysdave|1458603187|4009136 said:
I really like how it turned out. It captures all of the things my SO likes.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP