shape
carat
color
clarity

Time to get the nails done?

Rose_Dust

Shiny_Rock
He says I should schedule my manicure for friday but I have a feeling he's joking with me. His idea of a good proposal is to torture me so much that I don't think it's coming and catch me off guard.

I wish I could get a manicure and have it last 3 weeks, they rarely last one on me. I recently read about this special UV manicure that lasts really long but don't know where to find one locally. Anyone else tried this UV manicure?

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
can you maybe do your own nails at home, and get a good top coat polish, and than if there is chips you can fix easily at home. I think thats what ive started doing, and its cheaper. Im actually doing my nails right now, a clear undercoat that makes them grow and than a sparkly pink on top, and a really good top coat of clear :D

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Yep, its called Shellac. Go on the Creative Nail Designs website and you can located a salon nearest to you through there.

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Love Shellac. It lasts 2 weeks on me.

SweetPea-<3

Rough_Rock
I say...we all deserve a weekly manicure, with or without the ring!

Here are some tips I follow when I do mani's at home:
1. Clean your nail bed with alcohol/acetone before applying polish
2. Apply a rubberized basecoat like Orly bonded
3. Apply thin coats of polish
4. Paint along the edge of your nail tips, almost like you're trying to get a little polish underneath your nail
4. Apply a high-quality topcoat like Seche Vite
5. Wear gloves during household chores like washing dishes

BTW, are you sure he's joking? With the ring in the house, it's only a matter of time! ***DUST***

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Autumnovember said:
Yep, its called Shellac. Go on the Creative Nail Designs website and you can located a salon nearest to you through there.

Yessssss! I've had my latest Shellac manicure last Friday. Still going strong. My fave color so far has been Fedora!

Rose_Dust

Shiny_Rock
SweetPea-<3 said:
BTW, are you sure he's joking? With the ring in the house, it's only a matter of time! ***DUST***

Most likely, we like to kid around. Am I 100% positive, no, but pretty sure....here's to hoping I'm wrong lol

pesce

Rough_Rock
Ha! Silly boy. Well, I hope this note finds you relaxing at the salon getting your mani!!! Dust!

Rose_Dust

Shiny_Rock
I wish, still in the office approaching hour 75 this week....

Happy Friday/Weekend to everyone else

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
Any update?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results