shape
carat
color
clarity

Tight to the ear Diamond Huggies?

Heidi2101

Rough_Rock
Premium
Can anyone recommend any Diamond Huggies that are close to the ear but a nice size Diamond?
I’m seeing lots on Etsy with teeny tiny diamonds but hug the ear nicely or larger diamonds but too large of a hoop. Has anyone been able to see a middle ground?

Beagles

Shiny_Rock
I'm interested in the same thing -- smaller hoop but larger diamonds. I have 2 ct. 1-inch hoops that are not my favorite look.

newdiamondworld

Shiny_Rock
I’ve been looking for the same for a while now… I even emailed Whiteflash through their custom project form asking if they could make their hoops shorter, but never heard back. I’m guessing they are swamped with holiday orders

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I am looking for the same. I tried on hoops at Tiffany's but they felt too "long" off the ear. They were also ridiculously expensive...

I am basically looking for these below, but 15-16mm outer diameter and slightly smaller diamonds. WF has other hoops that might interest you though, so does Brian Gavin.

Not sure what other specs are important to you. For example, I am allergic to nickel and am color sensitive, and I am looking for inside out even if the hoop only extends slightly past the ear...so the Costo ones are not an option for me.

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock

I had these bookmarked. I’m not sure if they are tight enough to the ear or large enough diamonds for you — the listed measurements suggest these are about 18.8 mm (0.74 inches)

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Round hoops, even very small ones about 12mm in diameter do not look good on me.

The huggies that I love to wear with interchangeable drops are D-shaped ones, and they literally just hug my earlobes.

They were bought in the LA's Diamond District in 2016, only about 0.37cttw if my memory serves me correctly.

I would love another pair that small in size with slightly bigger stones.

Pic below shows a 3-stone round huggy with Moissanite from Golden Birds at the top, and my D-shape huggy at the bottom:

Pic below shows the space between the round huggy and my earlobe that I don't like, it also sticks out too much to make my already wide face even wider:

Pic below shows how the D-shaped huggy hugs my earlobe with no visible space in between:

Pic below is the D-shape huggy worn with my paved diamond drop:

Definitely D-shaped huggies for me.

DK :))

Heidi2101

Rough_Rock
Premium

Heidi2101

Rough_Rock
Premium
I am looking for the same. I tried on hoops at Tiffany's but they felt too "long" off the ear. They were also ridiculously expensive...

I am basically looking for these below, but 15-16mm outer diameter and slightly smaller diamonds. WF has other hoops that might interest you though, so does Brian Gavin.

Not sure what other specs are important to you. For example, I am allergic to nickel and am color sensitive, and I am looking for inside out even if the hoop only extends slightly past the ear...so the Costo ones are not an option for me.

Oh those Tiffany ones are gorgeous but wow, $9k?! Insane.

Heidi2101

Rough_Rock
Premium

I had these bookmarked. I’m not sure if they are tight enough to the ear or large enough diamonds for you — the listed measurements suggest these are about 18.8 mm (0.74 inches)

Spectacular- way out of my price range. I haven’t quite landed on my max but I know I’ll tire of them in a few years so I don’t want to invest. Thank you for sharing these. BG did my ering and his quality is amazing.

Heidi2101

Rough_Rock
Premium
Round hoops, even very small ones about 12mm in diameter do not look good on me.

The huggies that I love to wear with interchangeable drops are D-shaped ones, and they literally just hug my earlobes.

They were bought in the LA's Diamond District in 2016, only about 0.37cttw if my memory serves me correctly.

I would love another pair that small in size with slightly bigger stones.

Pic below shows a 3-stone round huggy with Moissanite from Golden Birds at the top, and my D-shape huggy at the bottom:

20200723_235519.jpg

Pic below shows the space between the round huggy and my earlobe that I don't like, it also sticks out too much to make my already wide face even wider:

20200723_234643.jpg

Pic below shows how the D-shaped huggy hugs my earlobe with no visible space in between:

20200723_232431.jpg

Pic below is the D-shape huggy worn with my paved diamond drop:

20180907225058_2.jpg

Definitely D-shaped huggies for me.

DK :))

The D shape is so interesting. Thanks for bringing that to my attention, I had no idea this existed but absolutely thing D shape looks amazing on you and is the look I’m going for- right to the ear, no space.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results