shape
carat
color
clarity

tiffany''s upgrade policy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

honolulu93

Rough_Rock
i''ve read in a couple places that tiffany allows a one-time upgrade on their engagement rings. are they strict on the *one*-time upgrade? that is, if i were to purchase a ring second-hand and they realize this -- will they still let me upgrade it? (chances are, the ring wasn''t upgraded during its first ownership, but if it were...)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS
35.gif

I think it depends on how much money you want to put into another upgrade as to how strict they are, the best thing would be to ask them what they would do in your situation.

Best of luck!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2006 12:36:45 AM
Author:honolulu93
i''ve read in a couple places that tiffany allows a one-time upgrade on their engagement rings. are they strict on the *one*-time upgrade? that is, if i were to purchase a ring second-hand and they realize this -- will they still let me upgrade it? (chances are, the ring wasn''t upgraded during its first ownership, but if it were...)
I don''t *know* anything but my guess would be that you have to have proof of purchase and records etc. to qualify. I don''t know this, but I doubt anyone here could just do it - if they only offer it once, I doubt it''s transferable.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results