shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany''s Ribbon Ring...can it be worn as a RHR?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nurseynurse

Rough_Rock
Okay, I know it''s not Friday
1.gif
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the Tiffany''s Ribbon Ring. I have a wonderful E-ring but I just can''t stop thinking about the Tiffany''s ribbon ring. I am planning on buying the ribbon ring sort of like a "wedding present"
31.gif
after we tie the knot next year. Tiffany''s website lists the starting price to be around $2000 what size, clarity, etc can I expect with that price? I plan on buying just a small stone as a RHR since I will still be wearing my original e-ring and wedding band. Do you guys think it will look dumb if I were to do this?

TIA!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t think it would be dumb at all as a RHR. As for how big a stone in this ring the $2K will get you at Tiff''s...no clue. I''d simply call them and say that you saw the starting price was $2K, what is the size/color/clarity that will get you?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It would be teeny tiny at $2000. Just the setting in platinum would have to be close to that amount.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think the ribbon ring would be a great RHR! I bet the 2k version would be super tiny, but I would call them up to see.

kittyjt

Rough_Rock
The ribbon ring as a RHR will be super nice! I went to Tiffany last weekend and a .66 ct ribbon ring is priced at $7,600. So, for $2,000 you might get a .2 ct center stone the max. The setting itself comes with .16 ct small diamonds. Let us know if you finally get it and don''t forget to post some pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results