shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany''s "I

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ninasstar

Rough_Rock

Rosy, I purchased my stone from Whiteflash...online. Actually, because so many people complement my stone each day, they always ask, where did you buy that diamond. I am honest, respond with, "I did my research for months online, and purchased from a very reputable diamond vendor through the internet." I have sooooo many friends and co-workers who now want to upgrade and purchase new diamond jewelry pieces and they want me to help them.....and they will all be going through Whiteflash, too.

If you''re concerned with the stigma associated with purchasing online, you can always say something like, "I went with a very reputable diamond vendor, based out of Houston, after doing significant research." I doubt anyone will think twice about that....they will just be starstruck by the amazing rock.

Good Luck

rosy

Shiny_Rock

Hi Nina,

Could you post some specs on your Whiteflash ring including information on the setting? It sounds awesome. Thanks!

jennyann2

Shiny_Rock
I am interested in an "I" colored stone I saw at a local jeweler....I do not notice any yellow in the fancy jewlery store lights, what are the chances I''ll get it home and be disappointed with the yellow? It is GIA certified and 1.22ct H&A ideal if that makes any difference.

ninasstar

Rough_Rock

Absolutely Rosy....my pleasure.

My center stone is an ACA stone from Whiteflash, as you know. Here are the specs:

Report: AGS
Shape: A Cut Above H&A
Carat: 1.54
Color: I
Clarity: SI1
Depth: 61.1
Table: 57
Crown Angle: 34.8
Crown %: 14.9
Pavilion Angle: 40.8
Pavilion %: 43
Girdle: 0.9%-1.6% Faceted
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Negligible
Measurements: 7.43-7.46X4.55

My setting is a tacori eternity ring - style number HT2229 and matching eternity ring HT2229A

I will post some pics so you can see, although I did not do a good job photographing the ring....and the pics don''t do it justice.

ninasstar

Rough_Rock
If it''s an ideal cut with Hearts and Arrows, I very highly doubt you''ll be able to see any yellow later.

ninasstar

Rough_Rock
Rosy, here are some pics, as you requested.

ninasstar

Rough_Rock
Here''s another

pic07.jpg

ninasstar

Rough_Rock
Another

ninasstar

Rough_Rock
Another...

pic09.jpg

ninasstar

Rough_Rock
different view

ninasstar

Rough_Rock
with the band...

ninasstar

Rough_Rock
Sorry...I saw that most of my pics did not post....but hopefully you get the idea from the couple that show up.

rosy

Shiny_Rock

Wow Nina! Thanks for posting the specs & pictures. You have a gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous ring & setting. I am looking for something around that size. You must be so thrilled to have that ring, I would be! Good job on finding it.

Rosy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results