shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany's Etoile Ring Source?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pipiiscool

Rough_Rock
I have been looking for a platinum manufactured setting that is close to the Tiffany's Etoile engagement ring that would fit a .5 ct stone. I never knew that finding a simple, clean, half bezel ring would be so tough.I was quoted $1400 for a custom cast ring and $800 for a standard band/cut/piece together job. Has anyone heard that you can order from the same manufacturer that Tiffany's orders from only sans the logo? Are there any other sources to a similar style ring? What is a fair price for such a setting?Any help would be great. Thanks.I heard a rumor

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
I know that some go for the dvatche lucida-style mountings, but I don't know about the etoile. I think I would go for a custom piece...check around for prices and quality of work.
smile.gif

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
I take it back!
smile.gif

http://www.dvatche.com/eclipse/new_catalouge.htm Click on diamond bands and see the bottom one..#714. You can click on it to get a better look.Now you just have to find a dealer to get one for you. Click on store locations and you can find an authorized dealer. It's possible that any well-respected jeweler will be able to order for you. If you're buying a diamond over the internet, be sure that the jeweler you choose will take responsibility for setting your diamond. Many jewelers do not want to be responsible if they damage a stone while setting that you did not buy from them.Good luck
smile.gif

pipiiscool

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for your reply. While close we have been looking for a solitary, half bezel setting. Although there are some styles close there always seems to be something added on that we don't like.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry! I guess I was just focusing on the wedding bands. I'll keep looking as I have time. Custom can be cost effective depending on the jeweler. Just make sure you are getting good quality.
smile.gif

Gyadi

Rough_Rock
Hi!

I was wondering did you ever find your ring!

I am also looking to have the same setting.

Thank you

leahblue1

Rough_Rock
I found on whiteflash.com in the platinum settings a etoile copy setting. It is a platinum halfbezel with a 18K gold shank. Look exactly the same but gold. Maybe they could cast it in platinum. Let me know if they can.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results