shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany''s Diamonds by the yard necklace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

disney777

Rough_Rock
I was wondering if the diamonds lie flat on this. I love the elegant simplicity of this piece, but chains sometimes twist on me. I''d hate to get this and have to worry about adjusting the diamonds all the time.
TIA!

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
I was concerned about this too, but honestly I don''t even notice it. Even if it does twirl, they''re not that noticeable, at least to me when I look into the mirror. Maybe it''s because I can''t see it much when I''m wearing it. Uh-oh, I wonder if it bugs other people when they''re looking at me...?

han001

Rough_Rock
Hi Disney - the diamonds do not lie flat, but like vacay says, a lot of people don''t mind it at all!

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/28/2009 11:24:21 PM
Author:disney777

I was wondering if the diamonds lie flat on this. I love the elegant simplicity of this piece, but chains sometimes twist on me. I''d hate to get this and have to worry about adjusting the diamonds all the time.
TIA!
If you are lucky they lie flat upside down.
The altrnative is the culet draws blood
3.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/1/2009 5:27:04 AM
Author: Garry H (Cut Nut)

TIA!
3.gif
LOL!!

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/1/2009 5:27:04 AM
Author: Garry H (Cut Nut)

TIA!

3.gif

I''m late checking back into this post, but there is some truth to what Gary says... For example, sometimes it will be uncomfortable for me to lounge/recline on my back for a long time with the necklace on because the diamonds will be digging into the back of my neck. You know, when you''re not quite sitting, and not quite lying down, and most of the pressure is on your butt and neck/head? But that might be true of any necklace. I think it''s really a very small price to pay for such a versatile and lovely piece!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results