shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany''s DBTY Pear Necklace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

han001

Rough_Rock
Hi PSers! I''m FINALLY beginning my very own project and I''m so excited!
36.gif
I am looking to create a bezel set pear pendant for myself.

Last month, I went into Tiffany and tried on a DBTY bezel set pear necklace. I fell in love instantly. Unfortunately, I can no longer find a picture of this necklace on the Tiffany''s website. They still display the matching DBTY earrings, but no necklace.

Does anyone have this necklace, or an image of it? I''d like to see a picture because I''m uncertain of how the chain is attached to the bezel.

I''m currently working with Josh at James Allen to find a beautiful pear. We''re in the process of narrowing my choices but I''ll definitely need your help in a couple of days to decide on the final stone!
1.gif

Pear DBTY earrings.jpg

han001

Rough_Rock
Thanks Miranda! This is super helpful. LOVE Mrs M''s necklace - my pear will be about the same size, around 0.5.

The necklace I saw at Tiffany''s was actually very plain - even though it is a part of the DTBY collection, it didn''t have any DTBY RB on the chain. It was literally just a bezel-set solitaire pear.

Now I''m debating whether I should get several DBTY RB on the chain!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results