shape
carat
color
clarity

TIFFANY....

Delster

Ideal_Rock
I have the Jazz eternity ring and I get so many compliments on it. People actually seem to notice it more than my LM engagement ring!

I bought my bridesmaids the charm bracelets and they were absolutely bowled over, and I'd say about half the time when I meet up with them now they're wearing them. The charm bracelet is something I would love to buy for myself one day, I very much like the styling of the Tiffany one and I am willing to pay the mark-up for the branding in that instance.

cutelittlelion

Rough_Rock
First time I've ventured outside of RockyTalky and I find this...

I luuuuuurve Tiffany's. Basically since watching the movie when I was twelve.

FI knows, since I made him watch the movie and then take the obligatory "breakfast at" pics on our first visit to NY. I bought a silver toggle heart charm necklace on that visit to commemorate my graduation.

On my 30th birthday FI gave me a charm bracelet, that I am still adding things to including two key charms to commemorate the births of our two wonderful boys.

He proposed with a silver Tiffany Twist ring. He knew I would want input on the e-ring and knew it probably wouldn't be from Tiffany's since I had already found PS (and Mark Morrell) by then. So, the Twist ring symbolizes the way our lives have been and always will be smoothly twisted around each other. When my e-ring arrives I will add it to my charm bracelet...

Oh, and I almost forget my Paloma Picasso amethyst sugar stacks ring:
http://www.tiffany.co.uk/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=GRP00425&mcat=148206&cid=288189&search_params=s+5-p+3-c+288189-r+201287466+201323339-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+-k+
With the matching earrings. My go to jewels for special parties and such... I love the simple rounded shape!

Oh, and one more, that I can't seem to find a picture of. A Tiffany Friendship ring from 1998 with a heart shaped ruby. Another gift from my FI. It comes from an estate jewelry shop and is special because our friendship started in 1998 and I love red...

Even though I am not limited to Tiffany's when it comes to jewelry purchases, they definitely have a special place in my heart!

On my wishlist: a peridot sugar stacks ring and the Legacy wedding/celebration ring...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results