shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany wrap bead bracelet - yes or no?

Izzy70

Shiny_Rock
I have been going back and forth looking at this bracelet for the last 20 months. Could it be wearable for every day? It would be a bit of a nuisance to remove for sleeping and showering as I wear all other jewellery 24/7.
Do I just bite the bullet? The price has gone up a couple of hundred Pounds since I have been looking at it.
IMG_2545.jpeg
I do have the small bead bracelet that I wear so I would stack this wrap bracelet with it.

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
I have been going back and forth looking at this bracelet for the last 20 months. Could it be wearable for every day? It would be a bit of a nuisance to remove for sleeping and showering as I wear all other jewellery 24/7.
Do I just bite the bullet? The price has gone up a couple of hundred Pounds since I have been looking at it.
IMG_2545.jpeg
I do have the small bead bracelet that I wear so I would stack this wrap bracelet with it.
Have you had the opportunity to see and try on the bracelet?

I personally don't think it would be difficult to take the bracelet on and off as needed. If you have been eyeing the bracelet for 20 months, you must love it.
As you know, Tiffany prices will keep going up and up and up!

Izzy70

Shiny_Rock
Have you had the opportunity to see and try on the bracelet?

I personally don't think it would be difficult to take the bracelet on and off as needed. If you have been eyeing the bracelet for 20 months, you must love it.
As you know, Tiffany prices will keep going up and up and up!

I have seen it in store once but it had just been released and they didn’t have my size so it was placed around my wrist.
I will have to order online and they do offer free delivery and returns so maybe I should just go for it and see what it’s like at home.

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
I have seen it in store once but it had just been released and they didn’t have my size so it was placed around my wrist.
I will have to order online and they do offer free delivery and returns so maybe I should just go for it and see what it’s like at home.

Did you decide to purchase the bracelet? What did you think of it?

newtojewels

Shiny_Rock
IMG_2545.jpeg

For whatever it's worth, I have a different toggle bracelet from Tiffany and it is by far my easiest bracelet to take on and off. I just timed myself and it took me under 7 seconds to put it on and I rarely wear it so it isn't from daily practice. I hope you got this bracelet since you've been thinking about it for so long!

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Won't the silver scratch the pearls?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results