shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany wedding band...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Chrisk327

Rough_Rock
Hey guys,

Looking at wedding rings now....
I''ve been back and forth for my ring. I was thinking of a plain band with 1 diamond in it... now I''m thinking of the more traditional route of a plain band, no diamonds, something i''ll know I''ll like in 20 years and wont look dated. Not sure if that will be the case....
Any thoughts on getting a band from tiffanys??

http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/item.aspx?CategoryID=114&category=Jewelry&c_id=WEB1&c_it=68B8&start_id=6

I''ve tried it on, seems very nicely made... how much of a premium would i be paying? I think its only 100 -150 or so...

For her wedding ring, I don''t know what we''re doing
would a plain band look. otherwise we were thinking a 5stone maybe 3-5 points low set. but I don''t know from where, our local jeweler had one in WG but was very anti platnium and wouldn''t give us a price...

Chris

Racer811

Rough_Rock
How much are plain bands selling for from other places? Have you checked?

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
You may be paying a bit more, but depending on how thick the ring is I don''t think it''s an unreasonable price.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/29/2004 12:48:19 PM
Author:Chrisk327
Any thoughts on getting a band from tiffanys??
So... maybe $50 more than the cheapest bit of gold around ? Not much, and there will be no flaws in that one.

Tiffany does have some simple bands with one small diamond set LINK and Another (plat.) Were these the alternative ? A simple band goes with any ring - best choise, IMO.

Five stone platinum rings are not that hard to find - even if the one jeweler around the corner does not have any and happens not to be very confortable working platinum.
20.gif
How about This one by Facets ? There are more where this one is comming from.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results