shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany T Narrow Ring

MrsAJS80

Rough_Rock
Hello!!!

I was wondering if anyone can give me some feedback on the Tiffany T Two Narrow Ring (either gold or white gold version, no diamonds).
I suggested to my spouse to get me one (unfortunately my wedding and engagement ring got lost while we were moving to our new place).

At the beginning I thought about the Love band by Cartier, but then I started to browsing the Tiffany website. So I changed my mind. I want something that I can wear frequently.

Thanks

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it totally depends on your hand, unless you are blessed to have a commercial worthy hand that looks good with all rings. I love that Tiffany T ring, and have tried it on so many times. Every time, it looks as ugly as it did before on my hands. So I bought the love ring which was just fine. My 2c.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would personally rather have the love ring. I have tried the trinity rolling rings several times and while I love them , I don’t love them on me.

sunandsky

Shiny_Rock
I have the diamond one and love it - you can find them preloved and they stack nicely!

MrsAJS80

Rough_Rock
I think it totally depends on your hand, unless you are blessed to have a commercial worthy hand that looks good with all rings. I love that Tiffany T ring, and have tried it on so many times. Every time, it looks as ugly as it did before on my hands. So I bought the love ring which was just fine. My 2c.

Really? I have short and slim fingers...
I saw the Love ring and for some reason I didn't like it anymore.

MrsAJS80

Rough_Rock
I would personally rather have the love ring. I have tried the trinity rolling rings several times and while I love them , I don’t love them on me.

I saw some Love rings and I can notice it could get scratches more visible than the T ring (so far that's what I saw online)
Any comments about this?

blingthing

Shiny_Rock
The Love wedding band could also be an option; it is narrower and may suit your hand more. I have a rainbow love in white gold and it polishes up just fine with a Connoisseurs Gold polishing cloth. In hindsight I should have probably gone for the narrower version but I wanted the coloured stones (now I would like the rose gold version too ;)2)

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
I considered the T ring and although I have fairly slender fingers, it sat on my finger oddly and gave me finger muffin top, even in a ring sized up. Definitely try it on if you’re able to. I’ve also tried the Love in both regular and wedding band widths but the aesthetic isn’t for me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results