shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Soleste inspired setting

sln

Rough_Rock
Hi. Looking for a jeweler who can do a ring reset inspired by the Soleste. Anyone have a solid recommendation? Thank you

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Leon Mege.

cheers--Sharon

Reactions: sln

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Maytal Hannah. I have had her create a couple of pieces I just did not want to pay Tiffany prices for and they are perfect.

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Mark Turnowski at Brilliantly Engaged (formerly ERD) you can check out @KristyDarling's Cushion in a hand forged setting by them, although her cushion is now in a 3 stone. I have also had a Micropave Halo made by them, while I no longer have the stone that was set in it, I still have the setting which now houses a Yellow Lab...Beautiful work... his bench does work for Harry Winston. If I wanted Pave again, I wouldn't hesitate. I have also heard great things about Steven Kirsch and Maytal Hannah! Good luck!

sln

Rough_Rock
Mark Turnowski at Brilliantly Engaged (formerly ERD) you can check out @KristyDarling's Cushion in a hand forged setting by them, although her cushion is now in a 3 stone. I have also had a Micropave Halo made by them, while I no longer have the stone that was set in it, I still have the setting which now houses a Yellow Lab...Beautiful work... his bench does work for Harry Winston. If I wanted Pave again, I wouldn't hesitate. I have also heard great things about Steven Kirsch and Maytal Hannah! Good luck!

How do I find a photo of her ring?

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
OMG and that is the kind of stone I want.

Here is mine, Mark also originally sourced my stone as well… he is great at finding Old Mine Brilliants/Antique Cushions!

sln

Rough_Rock
Here is mine, Mark also originally sourced my stone as well… he is great at finding Old Mine Brilliants/Antique Cushions!

Stunning!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results