shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Soleste Emerald Alternatives

Mss

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to figure out if the Tiffany Soleste Emerald is the "best" ring for me. It's an emerald with a halo that has clipped/rounded corners and a pave, but this can be found elsewhere. However, it seems like the Tiffany ring has the smallest band/pave size? They don't post the width of the ring/pave ct size but based on a ring on I Do, Now I Don't (total ct = 1.28, center stone = 1.03ct, ring size = 4.5, 40 pave diamonds), each pave stone is about 0.00625ct (1.1mm). Other places seem to have larger pave sizes with a minimum width of 1.8mm. Is the Tiffany ring just structurally unsound?

I'd like something like the Tiffany ring with a small band and have the wedding band sit flush against it (the Tiffany ring won't let that happen). For reference, I have a size 4 finger and I'd probably go closer to center stone of 0.5ct.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
With this style of ring the pave on the shank tend to be bigger than the pave on the halo so it wont be a straight divide to figure out the shank width
(I assume thats what you're trying to figure out?)

Edit
This link (for an oval) says that the band is 1.6mm and tapers to 1.75mm. Made in platinum. That's pretty thin but the fact that its in platinum
should help. Not sure if these numbers are correct though.

Last edited:

Mss

Rough_Rock
With this style of ring the pave on the shank tend to be bigger than the pave on the halo so it wont be a straight divide to figure out the shank width
(I assume thats what you're trying to figure out?)

Edit
This link (for an oval) says that the band is 1.6mm and tapers to 1.75mm. Made in platinum. That's pretty thin but the fact that its in platinum
should help. Not sure if these numbers are correct though.

Yes! That's what I'm trying to figure out. We are leaning towards platinum at this point.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This one looks similar*

They dont disclose the size of the shank so you would need to ask them.

Ritani also makes one your wedding band can set next too (as long as its not too high).

What is your budget for the ring? These settings can get expensive.

ClassicSAC

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to figure out if the Tiffany Soleste Emerald is the "best" ring for me. It's an emerald with a halo that has clipped/rounded corners and a pave, but this can be found elsewhere. However, it seems like the Tiffany ring has the smallest band/pave size? They don't post the width of the ring/pave ct size but based on a ring on I Do, Now I Don't (total ct = 1.28, center stone = 1.03ct, ring size = 4.5, 40 pave diamonds), each pave stone is about 0.00625ct (1.1mm). Other places seem to have larger pave sizes with a minimum width of 1.8mm. Is the Tiffany ring just structurally unsound?

I'd like something like the Tiffany ring with a small band and have the wedding band sit flush against it (the Tiffany ring won't let that happen). For reference, I have a size 4 finger and I'd probably go closer to center stone of 0.5ct.

I love this ring! FYI, Tiffany’s now makes a Soleste band with a v in the center that allows it to fit flush with the Soleste engagement ring. I just got a Soleste with a 1.02 cushion cut diamond and the double halo. I ended up with the regular Soleste matching band because I liked the gap but I did try on the v band. It is a matter of personal preference. If you are set on a Tiffany ring, I would go for it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results